Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 New user, RPG Maker XP veteran
Hi all - I'm here to see if I can recapture the magic I used to experience in the RPG Maker community from around 2002-2009. I do actually see a couple of familiar names here - hello!

Back in the day I made all kinds of resources, especially RMXP scripts but also music and tile and sprite edits. I'd love to get into that again. These days I work professionally as a software engineer, and I'd be happy to deep dive into any and all RPG Maker scripting. I could share so much about how RMXP's scripts work, and by extension RMVX. I actually played with reimplementing all of RMXP in a different engine at one point, and I made the first pseudo-3d "mode7" script for RMXP.

Lately the only thing I've been working on is a 3d tilemap renderer in Unity for a RPG-styled walking simulator I've been working on off and on for a long time...which I want to port to another engine now . So much work, so little time.

Anyway, I found this place from rpgmakerweb and I'm wondering if here is more my speed, since I always liked the off-center communities more. Please say hi and show me around this place, thanks!
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
New user, RPG Maker XP veteran - by meustrus - 09-23-2023, 01:59 PM
RE: New user, RPG Maker XP veteran - by kyonides - 09-23-2023, 05:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   New User flipout 1 1,263 03-06-2022, 03:08 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman