Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Do you recall I mentioned some North Coreans might have infiltrated official Costa Rican websites? Well, now it was COSEVI's time for getting hacked by them. I was about to paste a direct link to a related article, but things got worse than ever expected. Did you hear about what happened in Sri Lanka? Yeah, they attacked churches and hotels, plus police officers were unable to properly deactivate one of the car bombs... Nope, that's not what I wanted to let you know here, still, you could say it's kind of related to it. Here in Cartago, Costa Rica a guy posted serious threats against a public high school... and churches!! Shocked

https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/autorid...s-gonzaga/

This guy got to be crazy! Angry He said he would kill himself but not before he had taken other people's lives, like 30, but he would be glad if he could reach his 100 victim goal!! Angry He expressed he would like to enter Costa Rican history this sadistic way!!

I have read his posts, they are written in Spanish, and it is alarming indeed! Confused
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Even if they catch him there are chances that gets just a electronic bracelet or the imposition of showing up in a courthouse to sign down a paper indicating he has not left the country. What makes me think so? Well, let's just say judges let someone accused of drug dealing walk away with such a bracelet as their only measure ever taken... Guess what happened next? He was caught by police while selling drugs on the streets once again!! Angry

https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/captura...olondrina/

Really, laws and judges are laughable here to say the best...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Well, police has caught the guy behind the posts that handle ugly stuff like killing several people and burning churches. To be honest with you, he posted them after the Notre Dame fire last week and before the Sri Lanka's massacre at churches and hotels. I guess that was all our national police ever needed to get nervous enough to go after him. He was just a 14 year old guy that wulfo has already nicknamed "a local psychopathic version of the Joker". Authorities stated they had arrested him and confiscated several electronic devices in hopes they will find more evidence against him. It's highly probable he had no gun, perhaps only knives and the like. Even so it doesn't mean there are no local or regional crime organization that couldn't lend him some guns if he would join them after killing those people at the high school in Cartago... Here in several regions of Costa Rica, police have indented several knives, homemade weapons and a few guns in the past, especially in the Caribbean region. Sometimes they have even arrested minors acting as undercover drug dealers or some of them aren't even students there. If it really was a joke, he just picked a bad day to laugh about that...

Just in case you didn't believe me, here are some screenshots taken where you can actually read his posts (written in Spanish of course).

Content Hidden

Guess what? He has been released already even if he's still under their scope...

https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/dejan-l...s-gonzaga/

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
It doesn't take long for me to get an awkward feeling once again. Today I read a news headlines that made me shiver, a nurse exchanged babies born at or in that hospital for 12 years in a row just for fun... Even if she just replaced their tags with some other babies' why on earth would anybody do that?? Confused

Gladly, it didn't happen in Costa Rica but Africa, still, how could she?

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
In Sri Lanka a bomber's wife took her life and her kids' because police had arrived to arrest her for being implicated in the manufacturing of such terrible bombs. Fanatism is deadly for sure.

Why on earth does the US Navy care so much about UFO sightings as to modernize it's report protocols?? O_o? Sometimes US policies turn up being ridiculous indeed.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
The US Navy is checking on your Stargates from Peru and elsewhere.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
They're not mine, I find ridiculous those claims, stargates would let mankind destroy the rest of the universe! Shocked Instead they should be dealing with the 695 people that contracted measles, don't you think? It's quite curious how it managed to return after a 20 years absence... Were they overconfident? Or would you blame Democrats for it, wulfo? Laughing

I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue the story where the dragonfly showed up, she can be a real nuisance sometimes. Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Sooooo just realised last night that I live literally 1 minute on foot away from Capcom, here in Osaka.
Sorry for the low quality photo, I finish late on Fridays and was desperate to go to bed.

[Image: img_20190426_200248-56151eb.jpg]
Reply }
(04-27-2019, 02:34 PM)MetalRenard Wrote: Sooooo just realised last night that I live literally 1 minute on foot away from Capcom, here in Osaka.
Sorry for the low quality photo, I finish late on Fridays and was desperate to go to bed.

[Image: img_20190426_200248-56151eb.jpg]

Nice. :)
Reply }
Devilish for sure! Well, the Costa Rican president is devilish as well, appointing a pseudo economist as a national bank executive even if he is under investigation for causing a financial gap and not informing authorities concerning the treasury's real state of affairs and the need to approve an extraordinary budget adjustment to compensate it (or make it worsen). How do they manage to always apply the wrong solution to anything is something that keeps buffling me one day after another. Confused Still, it doesn't end there, the minister of economy authorized illegal payments made to so called investors the people of Costa Rica doesn't know anything about. She had to wait till the congress here double check everything to make sure there was an actual need to make those payments and the amounts were correct but she deliberately skipped their political control measures and broke the law!

I wonder if the dragonfly I wrote about in my latest chapter would let the lead character spank her for being a pain in you know where. Laughing

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }