Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
@ Ahzoh: Shocked Throw that into the tools forum in the Materials board. But don't just make a link. Go FLASHY and make the thread brilliant!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(04-07-2015, 03:30 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: @ Ahzoh: Shocked Throw that into the tools forum in the Materials board. But don't just make a link. Go FLASHY and make the thread brilliant!
No, but someone else can...
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Let's see... What's on my mind this time? Confused

Ahh yes... INSTRUMENTAL VERSIONS OF SONGS! Very cheery

There are so many songs I want to sing for people, but there are no instrumental versions of the songs I want to sing. I appreciate Kamelot releasing Instrumental versions of their latest albums, but their older albums are what I wanna sing more Sad

Nobody seems to make instrumental versions, except for midi versions that don't sound like the original very much at all Confused

Oh well!
I guess I'll have to find songs that I can sing! Happy with a sweat
Reply }
I bought this cereal for my kid brother and it came with a Skylanders themed card game. I was glancing over it for mild amusement and noticed; it was Triple Triad!
Reply }
Holy cow, it's the spitting image of Triple Triad!

Is... is that legal? Confused

I'm sure it is, but like... Triple Triad is my favorite Final Fantasy card game, so another game (The Skystones minigame, I believe it's called) having something almost exactly the same is... disappointing Sad

Oh well, let's search my brain for what's on my mind this time! Blushing + Cheery

*Digs around for a while and pulls out a cake parfait*

Confused

Well, I'll have to think of something, since cake is in my brain. See you nest time Laughing + Tongue sticking out
Reply }
i bought some shoes from a drug dealer. i don't know what he laced them with, but i've been tripping all day.
Reply }
That was a good one, Kasper Laughing

Now... What's on my mind today? Confused

Ahh yes... GAME DEVELOPMENT! Sweat

Perhaps I'm in the wrong thread for this, but I've been working on my game, and I've been making edits to already-made battlers to make them my own (While still crediting the original makers) and I've been working on character pages for "Mercenary" type people, where you have a choice of who you want to recruit to your team. Grinning

Pics here:

(I got rid of the cape for the top 3 rows, this is still a WIP. I'll also be changing the armor to a black shirt-type without the shoulder pads, and making it smaller for a "Younger" look.)
[Image: 11117542_946892842009199_257894574_n.jpg...343db5066d]

(I made a template for that has all of the font types and such for these character pages. I'll be adding in tiny sprites for ALL of the character pages I make, AND the logo for the game as soon as I know what the REAL name for the game will be. Currently using a "working name" so far.)
[Image: 11127455_946892898675860_1012608127_n.jp...609a03e7bc]

I WILL be making a separate thread JUST for my game in less than a month. I've been too busy to devote much time to the game's development lately to actually make the thread with more than just a few developmental pics.
Lots of details will be told at the time, but I'm super excited to get these small details out now Happy
Reply }
Were it me, I would not have a blade so large and thick. It would be impractical and heavy and I'm a realist. Thus, my ganes will design realistic weapons with no fancy designs.
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Tell you truth, I have a replica of Ahnood Shwarzenoogie's sword from the 1978 'Conan the Barbarian' movie. You'd be surprised how easy it is to wield. The weight is actually in the handle, not the blade, so that character of Lani's might have more ease at picking it up than you think. But I have been familiar with swords for years.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I'm not the one who made the battler, so the fact he has such a large blade isn't my fault at all Confused

It's all a WIP anyway, I might not even use that character. Who knows Laughing

Anyway, let's search this brain of mine for more thoughts! Happy with a sweat

*Digs around and finds some Keebler cookies*

Confused

*Digs some more*

Ahh yes... TOMATO SOUP! Sweat

I've found that the generic brands of tomato soup taste better than the name brands. I have no idea why that may be!
Does anyone have any ideas on that? Confused
Reply }