Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Your scripting efforts were great. You did something that didn't exist before for RMXP.
But these bad news make me scared. I hope all the best for you.
Reply }
What's on my bored mind? Err, what about some day full of burocracy? Long lines everywhere except for the hospital, that did not take long at all, I took me about half an hour only because I stopped to buy some chicken empanada, some iced peach tea, later on I had to step out ir down? of the bus to pick up some documents, take another bus, walk a lot more, eat some pizza slice, more iced tea, wait for over an hour to let some phone carrier cancel a line permanently, it could have taken much longer if people did not stay there long enough to be called out. Then I entered BK but found their prices too steep for what they actually offer. I preferred to pay a visit to TB and had to waste half an hour to get my 5 layer burrito, but it was yummy and spicy hot for sure! Tongue sticking out At some Chinese minimarket I bought a soda but it did not take more than 2 minutes to step out and take the last bus to finally go home... Sad
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Tried Mio Energy today for the first time.
Mocha Java flavor.

N E V E R
A G A I N

IT WAS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I'VE EVER TASTED, AND MY STOMACH HASN'T RECOVERED.
I WILL NEVER GET MIO ENERGY AGAIN.
Reply }
Well, I would never dare to drink coke zero nor similar beverages nor redbull Tongue sticking out By the way, would any of you watch an anime or read a manga where things keep going worse than ever and there is no exit door, no solution? Oh tell me who does hate living statues in fiction or stories?
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Last Saturday a little boy, practically a baby, got away from his home located almost in the countryside. His parents noticed it around 4 pm, later on they called the police to start looking for the boy. There's a catch here, the boy is autist so he might not react as expected in case anybody got near his current location... Authorities kept looking for the boy till 10:30 pm... He had to stay alone in the dark and catch any cold because people in charge did not want to keep searching for him... The search continued after 5:30 am, about 3 hours later he was found about 1.25 miles or 2 km away from his home... freezing... He gotta stay in a hospital for a couple of days to let him recover properly.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
How strange it is that Siletrea had commented absolutely nothing on the autistic boy...

Anyway I am now concerned about my flash drive, I really hope I have forgotten it at home or something like that, otherwise it would mean an elderly lady has become an actual pickpocket! Sad She was the only suspicious person that could have approached me in the whole day and taken it away with her quick fingers... Seriously I hope that is not the case, but a few days ago I watched on the news that an old guy scammed a private clinic with $100 or $200 Confused

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
(02-17-2018, 01:52 AM)kyonides Wrote: How strange it is that Siletrea had commented absolutely nothing on the autistic boy...

Anyway I am now concerned about my flash drive, I really hope I have forgotten it at home or something like that, otherwise it would mean an elderly lady has become an actual pickpocket! Sad She was the only suspicious person that could have approached me in the whole day and taken it away with her quick fingers... Seriously I hope that is not the case, but a few days ago I watched on the news that an old guy scammed a private clinic with $100 or $200 Confused

your previous post...I did not read about him being autitic...I'm also not fond of commenting on threads late at night when I usually check in here

and daymn! hope you find your FD! and I also hope it wasent very big
[Image: 55e3faa432d9efb86b8f19a6f25c0126-dawz35x.png]

new logo for Yesteryear created by Lunarberry!
Reply }
My monitor changed resolutions and back on me for some reason. That's not a good sign to me. Well, so far everything's working so I think it's a fluke my PC likes to do. Aside from that, After buying RPG Maker 3 a few weeks back, which broke my last budget, I discovered that my PS3 could play said RPG Maker 3 via, Some sort of Emulation as it shows the second half of a PS2 boot, the "PlayStation 2" text appearing before the game starts, if a PS2 disc is in the console. Of course I have to turn my PS3 controller back on when the game starts though.
Reply }
Against common sense, my day was not really full of scripts, work or anything I would prefer but... pets! Yeah, lame pets for sure Tongue sticking out You don't believe me? Well, I was checking the local news and this is what I have found on some online newspaper.

[Image: 1207477919_gatosvarios.jpg]

[Image: 790350057_perroguia2011.jpg]

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Well, I have been dealing with some weird nvidia card driver issue, since it is not that brand new it is considered normal some things might not be available anymore... like its drivers package! Sad Fortunately the OS still had some hidden copy of those drivers and let me reinstall them right after several attempts of downloading packages that said they SUPPORTED this card but they did not even if I picked the right os and language in the driver search settings prior to clicking on it...

A lesson to be learned? Perhaps there is, backup your drivers just in case you ever need them! (Plus backing up your game projects and school work might not be a good idea, guys...)

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }