Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
I do have a complain to post on the board, Chrome can be a pain in *ehem*. On a friend's destop PC it never works properly because it never installs flawlessly. It has caused dll related issues a few times already and automatic updates only make things worse. Last time I had to help him use the system reciver feature.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
(03-26-2018, 07:05 PM)kyonides Wrote: I do have a complain to post on the board, Chrome can be a pain in *ehem*. On a friend's destop PC it never works properly because it never installs flawlessly. It has caused dll related issues a few times already and automatic updates only make things worse. Last time I had to help him use the system reciver feature.

why not use firefox then if chromes being an @**?
[Image: 55e3faa432d9efb86b8f19a6f25c0126-dawz35x.png]

new logo for Yesteryear created by Lunarberry!
Reply }
As you may notice there are websites that don't fully support one of the most common browsers. Also I never said there was no other browser installed on that PC, Silly.

By the way I forgot to tell you that his motherboard maker is AMD.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Today must be the day of sneezes for me because I have been sneezing for a while, with gaps of not sneezing.
Reply }
Japanese would believe somebody has been talking a lot about you. Tongue sticking out Perhaps that person is obsessed with you.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
(03-29-2018, 02:04 AM)kyonides Wrote: Japanese would believe somebody has been talking a lot about you. Tongue sticking out Perhaps that person is obsessed with you.

That's a possibility.
Reply }
BIRDS ARE EVIL!!!!!

First, let me mention that the shopping center my store is a part is way over 50 years old, so some things are not exactly new. That being said....

A damn bird tore through a ventilation hood duct after ripping through the vent guard that keeps animals from entering the store. That is... it was MEANT to keep animals out. But this damn bird and its girlfriend got inside this morning....

AND SET OFF ALL THE ALARM SYSTEM MOTION SENSORS !!!!

So, no breakfast. No Lunch. I spent a good ten hours hunting the damn birds and running them out of the store!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Wink 
OH WOW!!! That fooled me. Laughing

I'm jotting down April Fools Day silliness from this year for the whole day. And man, the prank in Mabinogi got me good.
Reply }
thinking of picking up the DAW again:
I lost the file to this track:

Now I can't remember the notes and audio effects I used for the 7/8 second intro.
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
So if you hate a company like YouTube you go start shooting anybody there just because? Shocked What could have such company done to that person?

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }