Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Not me, I cannot trust any werewolf or hybrid. NO WAY! Tongue sticking out

Sports... something mankind came up with to disappoint fans. Confused
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
(06-19-2018, 03:15 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: Anyone want a wolf's perspective on arch villains?

sure. sounds a bit interesting to hear.
Reply }
An excerpt from Chapter II:  Divided Loyalties

"Sunny day, the stands are full of fans. What does he have to say? "I'm goin' out there for myself." But... I get nowhere unless the team wins." - Alphonse Gabriel 'Scarface' Capone (before he beats a man to death with a baseball bat)

Greed is a strong motivator, and power corrupts.  This tends to be a rule among those with ambitions of fame or riches.  Criminals wishing to hold power in an organization and warlords seeking great might tend to consider themselves above others.  A militia of soldiers armed with M40 shotguns will march towards a village to destroy it if the money is right, though a handful of men stand in their way.  As the police may guard a witness to testify against a mob boss, a gang of thugs will throw molotov cocktails at the van regardless of pedestrians nearby whilst a rifle takes careful aim.  Greed and avarice  overthrows common sense and decency.

This is but a taste of a chapter that talks about the relatioship the villain has with his men, and some differences in their means of approach. A previous section gives examples of how villains usually are the last to be encountered. And I've been contemplating how to work on their intelligence.

IF they have any. Tongue sticking out
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I hate cooking, I keep meeting people that underestimate my cooking skills or plainly refused to eat my dishes just because. Angry I am not a pro but I know I inherited a cooking affinity... Angry Angry If they can't stand watching or smelling my dishes, why do they keep asking or commanding me to cook at all?
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Er, mebby you shouldn't have taken that job as a short-order cook at that diner?
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
YES! I finally got my things I originally backed up back! Oh! and more things I forgot I had, including..... a video recording of TV static? Huh.
Reply }
Downloading some PS3 games from my dad's PSN account,then comes all the updates... This is gonna take a while.
Reply }
I move to Japan in 30 days... I remember when it was just a dream, off in the distance.
Reply }
Hmmm... Maybe I should think about getting a capture card to use for recording games on the game console(s) I have. Maybe also use it for more than that too..... Maybe.
Reply }
Japan... To eat squids and sushi and rice balls? Really what are you gonna do there? O_o

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }