Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
(07-01-2018, 07:04 AM)kyonides Wrote: Japan... To eat squids and sushi and rice balls? Really what are you gonna do there? O_o

Pretty much that. Yes. :P

I don't have any plan other than visiting loads of places and having fun with my fiancé. We've been saving for it pretty much since we met three years ago.
We're going to Tokyo for a month, Kyoto for 3 months, Sapporo for the winter and then we'll see. We might make it a permanent thing and if not, we'll be going to live in France, I expect.
Reply }
(07-01-2018, 01:34 PM)MetalRenard Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 07:04 AM)kyonides Wrote: Japan... To eat squids and sushi and rice balls? Really what are you gonna do there? O_o

Pretty much that. Yes. :P

I don't have any plan other than visiting loads of places and having fun with my fiancé. We've been saving for it pretty much since we met three years ago.
We're going to Tokyo for a month, Kyoto for 3 months, Sapporo for the winter and then we'll see. We might make it a permanent thing and if not, we'll be going to live in France, I expect.
If you are going to go to Japan, really should visit Osaka during the fall :)  
Right now, can't decide what I should add or do with my RPG engine :(
Reply }
I'm a bit angered about half the one of the houses I live at loses power, then comes back on X amount of minutes. This power thing is getting rediculous!

Also yeah.... I technically have two homes at the moment.
Reply }
There is now a 2-inch deep dent in a file cabinet where I work. For additional insight why, check the shoutbox.

...ow.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
During the most recent edition of the national olympic games, my canton, for you it might be like a county, was awarded with the gold medal for being the best archers... I didn't even know we had any archery team at all. Confused
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
<>======<<<     Archers Rule!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Well....... Stuff happened. I'm a bit mad at a subject that I won't talk about here. I'm going to cool my head off by playing games.
Reply }
So apparently lots of people are going to Miku concerts where Miku is a hologram and sings some songs.
It's... fun. People are having fun there. I'm happy to see that.  Blushing + Cheery 
Now if only Miku would stop LIP SYNCING.  Angry Angry Angry  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

In other news, I've found that politicians' clerks occasionally have senses of humor. 
Just recently, a bill was put up for evaluation, where the initials spell... The PEE Act.
Yup. Not gonna go into the contents, but that gave me a chuckle  Grinning
Reply }
I hope both of them are mere jokes... otherwise I would really start thinking people have lost their minds already Laughing

I wonder how would be the Earth nowadays if nobody had ever come up with inventions like swords and bows. Would all gunners be slingers? Confused
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
(07-19-2018, 11:21 PM)kyonides Wrote: I wonder how would be the Earth nowadays if nobody had ever come up with inventions like swords and bows. Would all gunners be slingers? Confused

Hmmm. Maybe. In the way I would see that possibility, in modern day, cops and criminals would be punching each other instead of shooting each other with guns.
Reply }