Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic
I can't wait to play the following games:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 1 was really fun to play so 2 will be fun to.
New Super Mario Bros Wii - The DS version was really fun to play, so the wii version must be fun to play to :P
Golden Sun DS - 1 and 2 were fun to play, so 3 must be fun to :P. The only doubt I have here is that it is 3D. and 3D most of time make the game suck more.

Which games can you not wait to play?
Reply }
I want to play Golden Dun DS as well, but I'm really looking forward to getting Spore, Galactic Adventures sometime.
[Image: TohsakaDono.png]
Reply }
This post is filled with some games that may make you want to kill me, but please - Restrain Yourselves.

Pokemon HeartGold - I'm actually going back to pokemon, which is even a shocker for me. Pokemon Gold is my all time favorite pokemon installment, so yeah...I think it's okay for me to play this one. ;)

Final Fantasy XIII - The Demo & the two 'big' trailers have just gotten me way too hyped up about this. They already killed off a character that I was hoping would be involved with the story! (or have they?...Hmm...)

COD6 Modern Warfare 2 - Who doesn't want to play this, honestly? My brother told me that instead of a Nazi Zombie mode, there will be an Alien mode. I wouldn't doubt it, with the Alien Ray Guns & Wonderwhafs in COD5 (the ray gun is even installed into a campaign map). Then again, he believes next to everything.

The Way - I plan on replaying this sometime. If you don't know what its about...I have to say I'm surprised. (crestfallen.us). Such a touching story, though the last episode sucked...major arse.

Final Fantasy X -
I FINALLY finished it a few days ago, and I restarted the next day. Gosh, this story is so touching and moving, I just can't get enough of it.

God of War 3 -
This game looks sick. I still have to play through the first two, but seeing what I've seen on X-Play, this is a game nobody should miss.

And yeah! :D
Reply }
End of Fantasy and Castlvania: Lords of Shadow for me. oh and Bayonetta :3
Reply }
Pokemon HeartGold is also a game I look forward to :)
Though a bit less than the other the games I mentioned cause it's a remake. So I already know what is going to happen etc.
Reply }
COD: Modern Warfare 2 baby! That game will rock the world!
Reply }
i can't wait to play FNR4 (gotta find a friend who has an advanced console) COD:mw2 (om nom)
and starcraft 2 for the ultimate win
Reply }
FNR4?
Reply }
I forgot a game. Splinter Cell: Conviction
Reply }
i can't wait to take a week off work to stay home and do tons of hallucinagens and play no man's sky. it's gonna be such a fun trip.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Game Releases kyonides 0 2,260 01-22-2021, 05:39 AM
Last Post: kyonides
   Some Short Detective or Medieval Related Topic kyonides 27 24,874 08-08-2018, 03:56 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Selling Music Meant for Game Mods? Python Blue 5 6,884 01-09-2015, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Python Blue
   Let's Play pulled from Youtube! DerVVulfman 2 4,807 01-18-2014, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Kain Nobel
   video game logic KasperKalamity 4 7,307 07-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Samven
   L1Games's New vs Used Games Video PK8 13 18,237 05-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Ace
   Slavery: The Video Game [HOAX!] PK8 3 6,532 09-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Hsia_Nu
   Game Design Colleges G.I. Toez 8 13,757 05-21-2010, 09:19 PM