Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again
3)

Get the ring, you fool! Balthus commanded to Tiberius. The stupid half-breed hasn't realized yet!

For a moment, Tiberius was indecisive, but his cowardly nature quickly kicked back in. If he did as Balthus told him, he might be able to... before he could reach for the ring, someone hauled him to his feet by the nape of his neck. "You're coming with me, you little worm." Marcus growled. The annoying traitor picked up the gold ring, and pocketed it. He'd done it without much thought at all, as if he'd just been picking up a coin someone dropped on the street.

He gave Daniel no more than a passing glance, realizing that he should leave the two lovebirds alone. But Tiberius saw an entirely different look behind the girl's eyes. Balthus was furious that he'd failed. Get the ring back, idiot! I can't keep this act going forever!

Tiberius had no idea what Marcus could want him for, but he had no choice but to follow him. He had to get that ring no matter what. If he didn't, it wouldn't take long for Balthus to find a way to punish him.

He wondered how long Balthus could control Robin's body without the ring, though. It seemed as though that had been the only thing that had kept the stupid girl subdued. If Robin resurfaced, Balthus may have a difficult time pushing her back again. He had to hurry before that happened. But how was he...

"What are you doing?" Tiberius asked, when he realized where Marcus had brought him.

"I want you to break the seal." Marcus told him.

"What?! Are you crazy?! The only way to do that is to disarm the trap!"

"I already figured that out." Marcus crossed his arms in front of his chest, glaring at Tiberius in such a way that made the little worm tremble. "Give me your hand."

"W-what?"

"Your hand!" Marcus snapped, grabbing Tiberius' wrist. "I can't trust you to slice yourself, so I'll do it for you." He dug the tip of an arrow deep into Tiberius's wrist. Tiberius screeched in rage and pain. "Disarm the trap."

"Why the hell should I?" Tiberius demanded, holding his wrist.

"Because the next arrow will find its mark in your heart. You're going to be useful for something, and this is it. Don't make me repeat myself. I don't have any patience left."
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again - by kalier - 06-25-2009, 05:11 AM