Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again
3)

"The girl!" The leader shouted, pointing the sharp end of his sword at the girl in the violet dress. "Take out the girl first!" He swung his sword, almost taking her head off. He would have gotten rid of the witch, too...if not for the young man who suddenly tackled her. As it was, a strands of dark hair now littered the ground where she'd been standing.

Hallah kicked at Alston, fuming that he had landed on top of her to knock the wind out of her. Then she realized something. She anxiously touched her shoulders, where her hair should have been. She screeched in anguish. The bastard had shorn her locks! Her long hair was gone. It barely touched her shoulders now, and to make matters worse, it was uneven!

"You bastard!" She howled. She clapped her hands, and a fireball zoomed towards the rider, striking him in the chest. He was flung backwards off the horse, and his sword went flying.

Alston didn't give Hallah a second glance, before he was on his feet, after the rider's sword. He didn't really know how to use one, and he was more of a brawler, but he didn't want the man to reach it. The rest of the men were being held off by the archers, but Alston knew he didn't have much time. He scrambled for the sword, nearly tripping on Hallah's shorn hair.

The leader was also going after the sword that had been knocked from him, his armor smoking where Hallah's fireball had scorched it. The two men collided, and Alston punched the man in the jaw, while his other hand reached for the sword. He kicked the man's legs out from underneath him, and his hand wrapped around the sword triumphantly.

Then before Alston could get his bearings, he felt something smack him hard on the rear, then smelled the cloth burning. "Ouch!" He howled, dropping the sword to drag his rear on the dirt, trying to smother the fire. He'd forgotten all about the sword. Hallah had flung a fireball at him?!

"Oops!" Hallah said. "Sorry! My aim was off."

"Right." He muttered. Whatever else was cut off when he felt the tip of the sword at the back of his neck. The leader had recovered. Alston became very still, and Hallah clapped her hand over her mouth, perhaps realizing that her petty revenge was about to get him killed.

"Cast another spell at me, you little witch, and I'll shove this blade into your lover's skull." The leader growled.

"Lover?!" Hallah scoffed. "Whatever! Go ahead, I don't care. That boy's just trash, anyway!" She touched her shorn hair sadly. "If not for him, I wouldn't have lost my beautiful hair. So go ahead, kill him!"

"Should I tell everyone what you made me do in order to get you to help?" Alston asked her slyly.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again - by kalier - 06-25-2009, 05:56 AM