Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Religious Question

[/quote]@Rosair:
You seem to believe that God, in religions, is some form of human with no power and that's what's wrong. God made creation, planets, stars, blackholes, the universe and the like. The point of him being the Creator, the God (not 'god/s'), is that is he All Powerful, powerful enough to create such things. And in religions, God is powerful enough to have created the universe. So using the Dwarf stars, blackholes, the Big Bang -- all of that, in religion, has been created by God -- can't be used to disprove religion as God is a powerful being in which has the power to create planets, people etc etc.

this state ment is a fallacy.Why? Because the stories the religions tell shows gods apparent limitations.]And the focus on humanity as the main reason or logic behind life is common.Also the very cultral importance of gods seems to deflate him to a very small thing.The bible says the Jews are gods chosen people.Makes sence,it was written by jews.
In shintoism Izanagi and iznami made and manage the island chain Japan.Makes sence it was written by the japanese.And so on.Everyones important in the eyes of their own gods.But a real god would have no reason to put such importance on humanity at all.We are but on creature in one galaxy of just one universe.And our egos say that God needs to be like us and we are his greatest accomplishment.That is wrong.Stars are vastly larger and more important then humans.Life itself is not exclusive to earth.
And No religion has ever claimed in scripture that the universe is as large as it is.and if we find alien life this would disprove everysingle myth that humans are a creation of god.sence none of them mention alien life at all.
Its that small world in which religion lives in that is its greatest flaw.It cant explian anything.It only creates more questions and doesnt answer anything at all.How was life created?According to various religions it was purposely made with an intended plan for our existence.But this is wrong because Evolution doesnt have a goal.It simply wants to survive, with any means necessary.Never mind that no religion has ever accuratly answered How life was created.Science does,We are generaly made up of the elements stars produce when they die.We are Far more complex then any scripture has stated.And all my religous arguments start with that scripture.The bible doesnt answer with ANY accuracy of why life is.Which is its intended goal.Religion has failed.Science is succeeding. That sounds like God doesnt exist to me. Cause humans just made him up, and like I said, Will change their story as science progresses.
Over time God as a theory will expand as science continues to kill the theories previous incarnations.
The stars themselves are more like the gods we seek.Which is ironic sence early religion is rooted in praising nature.Now really are we supposed to take anyone seriously When they speak as if they know something we still havent found?God doesnt exist because hes too human.I didnt make him that way,the religions of the world wrote him as such.Read the bible, or anything mythical. The gods that came before Jehovah were just as wrong and mythical.]God will almost assuredly never become more then a theory.Because theists will almost always change the theory as science progresses as another excuse for why hes real, when the source tells you of a god that is impossible and definably not real.Im probably an antitheist As I oppose any argument that roots itself in faith over knowledge.Faith is not a virtue, its a sin. knowledge is why we survived this long not faith.Our constant want for more knowledge is why we continue to live.Its a purpose that we have created, and we strive for under our own will.And even If Im wrong and there is a god.I can garantee that it will not resemble anything we have ever thought up.and if I gain this knowledge I shall not reject it. I shall pear into it and learn about it.Why follow Religion? Science will answer everything in due time.As I said before.Knowledge is superior to faith in every way.Why would ever want the lazy made up story when You culd find out about something real?Why assume when you have the oopertunity to learn everything about it?That is why Im right about this.Humans arent even fully convienced,which is why science is taken as seriously as it is.We pour millions of dollars into scientific research we pour a few bucks a weekend into religion.
The human race is one of knowledge.Not Faith.Faith is a moral engine.It doesnt need to be really, It just happens to be one.An incentive to make a moral code that betters your life.]Basicaly Its true purpose hides behind its intended purposeIts intent was to answer the mystery of life.Its use is to set morals so everyone knows whats right from wrong.Of course its flawed in this respect too citing that god Kills billions of people in the bible for petty childish reasons.But still Moses made a code of ethics, and we constantly improve on that code.The bible realy should be taken for what it is.Our moral infancy.Our first real attempt at creating proper accepted conduct amoungst ourselves.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Religious Question - by cosmickitty - 04-12-2011, 04:00 AM
RE: Religious Question - by firestalker5 - 04-12-2011, 04:16 AM
RE: Religious Question - by Jacket - 04-12-2011, 04:45 AM
RE: Religious Question - by MagitekElite - 04-12-2011, 05:17 AM
RE: Religious Question - by RosyPosy - 04-12-2011, 06:02 AM
RE: Religious Question - by Jacket - 04-12-2011, 06:11 AM
RE: Religious Question - by MagitekElite - 04-12-2011, 06:41 AM
RE: Religious Question - by RosyPosy - 04-12-2011, 07:19 AM
RE: Religious Question - by Jacket - 04-12-2011, 07:51 AM
RE: Religious Question - by RosyPosy - 04-12-2011, 09:51 AM