Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 InFamous 3 Wishlist & Speculations
Introduction

My son and I are both into the InFamous series developed by Sucker Punch for the PS3. Anyways, after beating InFamous 2, we've both been so curious of whether the company will make a third installment. With the way the last game ended, there is no telling if there will be a third game in the series or even how it will play out. Anyways, I've sat down and taken notes on how I think things will be and how they could expand on things.

This document assumes you already beat both endings of the game and know what happens when all is said and done. But if not, and you don't care about spoilers either, you can read about the endings here. Better yet, I included the ending videos.

Ending Spoilers

The Reawakening
Cole's Introduction
Karma Moment
Introductory Showdown
What Happens Next?

New Powers
The Basics Redefined
Bolt Powers
Grenade Powers
Blast Powers
Rocket Powers

Plot & Game Play
Changing the Karma System
What about your dead friends?
Diversify Enemies

Conclusions

Honestly, my son obsesses over this game more than I do, its all his constant ramblings that made me put all this down. I might update this some more, but of course its just a wishlist. If you're familiar with this series, feel free to discuss what else they should do if they ever build an InFamous 3 game.
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
time travel, and cole is really ezio auditore, but cant use his power because it would throw off history.
Reply }