Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
 EPIC Battle Cry!
A thousand hairy men facing a thousand blue crazy men at the top of a hill. A storm is brewing... Only... One thing is missing...
THE EPIC BATTLE CRY!!!
So great leader... What will it be? What could you possibly say that will prepare your men for battle...?

(This can either be a short sentence or a whole speech. Don't make it too long! You've got a fearsome enemy breathing down your neck!)

MetalRenard, the great red headed warrior steps up and delivers his great roaring battle cry:
"For your country, For your king, FOR TEA!"
Reply }
FOR SAVE-POINT!!!!
DerVVulfman's 'regular Joe' account for testing and permissions use.
Who watches the Watchmen?
Reply }
This really depends on characters and sutiuation.
I've done speeches like this many times when playing a favourite role/character of mine, but out of the blue with nothing to work with? That's hard...

"Now, take a last look at the clothes you are wearing and remeber what they look like. For we are going to stain them red with the blood of our slaughtered foes."
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
lolz, thats simple ^_^

Men!!!! ONWARD, FOR VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: gen-sig.png]
Reply }
The King is dead.

Long live the King!! :p

Reply }
Pay no heed to the fact that these men have raped your wives, plundered your lands, and burned your cattle. Care not for the plights of your children, who had been brutally murdered and hung atop steel poles, nor care for the fact that they attempted regicide against dear King Mercury.

Hoewever! They killed Fluffy!!!

CHARGEEEEEE!
I've met widows who've cried less than you
[Image: userbar.png]
Reply }
'My liege, I've inspired the men with a battle cry like you ordered.'
'Splendid job, Mr. Pinnacle, do you care for some tea? I believe our savage men can handle the rest now.'
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
Lol you guys are funny :P

'The man who kills the most gets free beer for a year, my daughter's hand in marriage, and a free saucy back rub from ME!'
Reply }
'They may have sullied our reputation and defiled our honor, but remember men,

WE ARE A PIRATE!!!'
I've met widows who've cried less than you
[Image: userbar.png]
Reply }
Forgot to pluralize.

WE WILL BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD!
THEIR DEATH WAILS SHALL BE OUR SONG OF GLORY!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! MetalRenard 90 101,867 09-07-2012, 05:03 AM
Last Post: MetalRenard
   gt5 online battle madison8971 0 3,675 11-29-2011, 06:33 AM
Last Post: madison8971
   Random Battle: February 2011 Jacket 1 4,084 02-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Kristovski
   Random Battle: January 2011 Jacket 6 8,534 12-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Jacket
Exclamation  Random Battle: December 2010 Jacket 18 19,232 12-23-2010, 09:00 PM
Last Post: computerwizoo7