Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 yamina-chan's simple Logo shop
Sorry, I was carried away by the enthusiasm and didn't frame that as logically as I should have. Very happy + Tongue sticking out

Great news. I'll be looking forward to it!
Reply }
Would you consider going into 'business' with me? I've opened up to production work (producing music) and I would like to do websites but I think I lack the skills when it comes to graphics. It would be 15euros (on top of my price) per site if they want graphical design and you'd get all of it.
Reply }
...you haven't even seen the design I'm working on for you, and yet you offer me this? I'm flattered that you belive in my skills this much, but I'd sugest you wait.
I'm no expert and "going into buisness" as you say would meen I have to get expert results. If I do something wrong with the design of your homepage you can tell me and I can corret it untill it is to your liking. Going buisness would kinda remove this polishing step.
I'll think about it while I'm working and you can think about it when you get the result, but for now I can not give you an answer.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
If you haven't seen yet, MetalRenads request for the new Homepage Design (as in providing the grafics for it) is done and online.
Go check out his homepage (http://metalrenardmusic.com) if you want to see the finished result. ^^
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   DonCreek's Title Logo Request Station DonCreek 14 23,426 12-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: JayRay
   Stoner's resource request shop Eternityz_Stnr 11 18,713 10-14-2010, 06:04 PM
Last Post: yamina-chan