Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
+BLIGHT+ Manga Cover (WIP)
My art programs are down, but here is my progress on the manga cover.

[Image: blightvol1cover.png]

WIP Japanese Logo:
[Image: jhdhedfjilejwi.png]

+BLIGHT+ is a manga that will be produced by my studios. It is a fantasy/mystery/horror manga written by Jessamine Haak and Ronan Castel and drawn by myself. It will be for sale in both English and Japanese languages.

When his sister dies at the hands of a cold blooded killer, Ronan begins a spiral into an insane mass of dreams where his sister lives, and yet dies over and over again. It is there he meets the beautiful Djinn, Blight, who aims to help him unravel the truth behind his sister's tragic end. As the line between dreams and reality blur, Ronan finds himself entangled in a war: A battle that will determine if he will ever uncover the truth he desperately seeks for.
Hardcore gamer (which console should I play >_> ) - JRPG, Classic Platform Game, and Survival Horror Enthusiast (there was a hole here.) - Artist/Singer (German and Japanese > English crapola~ any day!) - Bounto supporter~ (nom nom nom souls) - Kagerozakun Obsessed! (I see. . .) - Not so normal girl XD (but you love me anyway)

Quote:Why is your team so damn awesome?
Tweezel Wrote:Because I'm in it~

Reply }
Photoshop for me. I may have to find another art program soon if this one keeps acting up on me, though. I'll post the cover and a few pages of the mange up here for previews when they're done.
Hardcore gamer (which console should I play >_> ) - JRPG, Classic Platform Game, and Survival Horror Enthusiast (there was a hole here.) - Artist/Singer (German and Japanese > English crapola~ any day!) - Bounto supporter~ (nom nom nom souls) - Kagerozakun Obsessed! (I see. . .) - Not so normal girl XD (but you love me anyway)

Quote:Why is your team so damn awesome?
Tweezel Wrote:Because I'm in it~

Reply }
I love that logo. :)
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Sphere fan manga(Based on Bomberman 64) Rose Guardian 10 14,606 04-28-2014, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Rose Guardian
Lightbulb [18+] Title Page for a fan manga I am working on Rose Guardian 4 2,166 02-01-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Rose Guardian