Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nns' Art
I'll toss my art here from various projects I've worked/am working on, as well as sketches, scraps, and everything else.

[Image: kagerozakundansen567.gif]
First up is my current quick sketch animation of Kageroza-kun Caramelldansen Para Para beginning. I plan to sketch the rest of the animations, line, colour, and synch it to the song which I will be singing/covering.

[Image: hepsianima.gif]
Crazy cackling priest dude, Hepsibar Moorsgate, from my studios' game in planning. He is my favourite character.

[Image: cdc123.png]
WIP cover for the Audio Drama CD we will be selling.

[Image: jhettcard.png]
A character from the game we're making. He's one of the more popular guys.
Hardcore gamer (which console should I play >_> ) - JRPG, Classic Platform Game, and Survival Horror Enthusiast (there was a hole here.) - Artist/Singer (German and Japanese > English crapola~ any day!) - Bounto supporter~ (nom nom nom souls) - Kagerozakun Obsessed! (I see. . .) - Not so normal girl XD (but you love me anyway)

Quote:Why is your team so damn awesome?
Tweezel Wrote:Because I'm in it~

Reply }
All the drawings are top-notch, nice going!
Reply }
Okay... I am stunned. The sketch animation is looking very epic. : D
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
[Image: kdsjdkjsksjj.png]
[Image: eggt1.png]
[Image: pandoramaybe1.png]
[Image: mithy47373.png]
Hardcore gamer (which console should I play >_> ) - JRPG, Classic Platform Game, and Survival Horror Enthusiast (there was a hole here.) - Artist/Singer (German and Japanese > English crapola~ any day!) - Bounto supporter~ (nom nom nom souls) - Kagerozakun Obsessed! (I see. . .) - Not so normal girl XD (but you love me anyway)

Reply }
That pixel art character is REALLY cool.
Lovely colouring on the last one too, it really pops out. :D
Reply }
[Image: sketchtrade.png]
[Image: ED1.gif]

Reply }
First girl on the left is cute... :p
Reply }
[Image: lovefromprideAVVY1.png]
[Image: chibisuke1.jpg]

Jei-chan and her new bf, and then him as a kid. <3

Reply }