Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samven's Sword-Associated Doodles
Sometimes, when I got bored in lectures, I'd do doodles in my notebook. Usually of swords. I like swords. I have no talent for doing people because I get the proportions, but I do better with inanimate objects. That's why my wife left.

Sooo, anyway, here's some Sword-Associated Doodle art of mine. Enjoy and please critique it so hard it gets propelling into the sun. It's the only way I'll learn.

I sadly have no scanner yet, so please forgive the image quality for being a bit rubbishy.

In this one, there's my take on a Flamberge (very top sword) and a lightning sword (bottom one). The thin little knife things were meant to be my attempt at drawing my own set of chopping knives, but it went horribly and thinly wrong.

The single-bladed sword is my take on a Buster Sword-style broadsword. I thought the game was… well, let's just say I have mixed feelings about Final Fantasy VII and leave it at that, but if there's one thing that game nailed down it was awesome weapons and epic music.
Content Hidden

A big weapon dump. XD
Content Hidden

This one is a blade on a chain, intended to be swung around like a whip. Dual wielding optional. Was probably inspired by God of War now that I think about it...
Content Hidden

- The gun in the top-left is just a random gun I drew for practice.
- The bladed gun below that is my own take on the "gunblade" concept, because that's one idea that I love from FF. I decided to go down the route of making it more of a bladed gun than a sword with a gun. As a result, it's basically a sharpened pistol that can be used to slash people if they get too close for comfort. Soo... gundagger?
- The strange, warped axe-dagger thing is just a random doodle. X3
Content Hidden

From left to right...
- A double-hooked crowbar. Because why not?
- A cross between a cleaver and a dagger. Anybody who wields this needs to have a strong wrist, because the blade is about 3/4 the size of my chopping board.
- A more traditional meat cleaver.
Content Hidden

More coming soon, probably.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
Not bad at all, so tiny too! Tiny doodlers FTW!
I suck at drawing weapons, particularly blades, so I'm gonna steal these and super impose them on the people, which I'm much better at heh.
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My first take at pixel art (sword ?) guarionex 12 17,092 04-16-2019, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Someone
  Samven's Amazing Art Request Thread! Samven 2 5,904 03-14-2015, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Samven