Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Licence System - Upgrade your Character [XP]
On an other forum someone asked for a script that allowed the user to change the equipable weapons and armor for a character everytime he would buy a Licence that allowed him to use more.
I suggested making it with events instead and made a Demo.
Then I thought, maybe someone else could use something of this kind, so here you go.
All the instructions should be in the Demo (Hopefully) Fee free to point out if you notice something wrong with it, but I'm quite sure it should be all fine. Laughing + Tongue sticking out
I made it for the RMXP, but I think it should work with VX as well.

Demo - Upgraded to Version 2!
-included a missing event command
-added some extra comments to explain things further
-now also includes Skillteaching items that will work on more then one character.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
Demo was updated to Version 2...
...due to a small mistake on my part. ^^'
Also, as requested, it now also includes a possible way for Items that will teach any User a new Skill without using a script.
Once again, I hope someone might find this usefull ^^

Again: if you find any mistakes, if you have a better idea for something or if you just want to point something out, I'll accept any kind of feedback =)
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Reply }
Reuploaded the Demo
Since the old link no longer works I provided a new one Winking

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DAY/NIGHT SYSTEM DerVVulfman 0 1,804 08-17-2021, 03:15 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
  The Guild - Evented Character Select System Mike_Everley 0 1,726 06-07-2021, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Mike_Everley
  Skill/Spell Book System for XP Mike_Everley 0 1,937 03-30-2021, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Mike_Everley
Photo [XP] Real Time Day/Night Cycle System (in review for v.3.0) Pelip 2 4,575 06-15-2020, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Pelip
  [RMXP]Simple Event Vehicle System coffinbag 0 2,872 09-17-2019, 10:06 AM
Last Post: coffinbag
  [XP/VX] Equipment Skill System Someone 9 10,952 04-17-2019, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Someone
  [RPGMakerVX] Eventing a Cheat System or Cheat Tool. Kail 6 13,156 06-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kail
  Animated Character Avatar messaging system RosyPosy 4 10,697 01-02-2011, 01:45 AM
Last Post: RosyPosy
  [VX] Event-Based Time System Guardian 2 6,504 11-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Skill Tree System Jimmyly 8 13,961 03-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Milonar