Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What are YouTubing?
What a washing machine!
Reply }
How NOT to pull a prank.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
John's been getting a TON of content out due to a lot of games coming out.
So to take a break, he played a bad mobile game. But the bad mobile game has CUSTOM STORIES!
Let's enjoy this together, shall we?
Reply }

Working on Sprites, so I have a pretty large, epic metal, rock, anime, music mix while I work.
Reply }
Censorship, or some not-so-smart decisions that meant they caused their own problems?
You be the judge.

Reply }
Get the cranberry sauce ready....

Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
Amazing how so many people are OBSESSED with this song.
I mean, it's good, but come on!

Give it a listen and tell me what you think.
Go on! Listen!  Confused
Reply }
Have I mentioned the Cinemasins guy is taking his movie sinning to the Televisions?
Welcome to TV Sins. Last time, he sinned Arrow's Pilot episode. 

This time?
THE FLASH!

Reply }
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Reply }
Team NXT/T1 vs. Team WWE/QT3.14... ON THE RIFT!
Reply }