Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 KMoreTroops XP
KMoreTroops XP

by Kyonides-Arkanthos

Introduction

This quite simple scriptlet available in English and Spanish lets you include more than a single troop during battle. If you defeated the first troop, then another one might show up to finish the job or perhaps they would sacrifice themselves to let their boss smash the weakened heroes in a single blow. I think it's really easy to configure if we compare it with Kolloseum XP, mainly because I think this would be an extremely simplified version of Kolloseum. Oh, and it briiefly warns you in case the next troops are about to arrive...

This script was created for the default XP battle system and compatible scripts, it just makes minor changes that shouldn't interfere in any way possible with other simple battle systems available out there.

Terms and Conditions

It's a very simple scriptlet so I don't think many people would include it in their projects, but if you want to do so... Oh right, due credit is a must!
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }