Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my art even worth looking at least?
I don't know if this is the right place to say this but I am very upset right now. Is my stuff on deviant art even good? No one is commeting on my new stuff or even bothering to look at my new stuff.
Here is my page:
http://ky86.deviantart.com/
Reply }
I wouldn't worry too much. There are plenty of people who come in and check on artwork regularly that don't leave feedback, critique or replies that are there for just viewing. And of course, there are those that are wrapped ip in their own craft that they may not have time to comment on the work of others.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Thank you. I guess I didn't think about that. I was just worried because last time I checked my newest stuff it had no views.
Reply }
Don't be down about it, I have over 1k subscribers on Youtube and over 800 followers on Soundcloud, Each time I post something I get between 5 and 20 comments total between them. :)
You have to reach "critical mass", when you have a ton of people looking at your stuff before the recognition starts pouring in on its own. Until then, expect to be ignored and continue to get better at what you do!
Reply }