I can't find it anywhere

!
Reply }
tried google?
Quotes
Reply }
What do you need it for?
Reply }
Methinks he's downloading demos from RMXP users who have RMXP v 1.04 and sees an incompatability with his earlier version.

Hey, Dude. You won't believe this, but you just need to replace the Game.rxproj file in the demo you downloaded with one of yours, and edit the Game.ini's "Library=" value to reflect your .dll. That's all you need to use a 1.04 demo with your 1.03 or what-have-you.

Hell, the only thing within Game.rxproj is the text.. (for example)... "RPGXP 1.04" There's nothing else in it.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Quote:Hell, the only thing within Game.rxproj is the text.. (for example)... "RPGXP 1.04" There's nothing else in it.
Well whats the point of calling it 1.04? for shits and giggles?!
Reply }
That's what I thought, but it really makes sense. If you had the wrong version of RMXP and could not play a project all you had to do was copy the game.rxproj from another working project and it would work just fine. But as this works game.rxproj could not be some hugely complicated and project specific file, so I ran file game.rxproj on it, and it said ascii text :/ very strange, the power of text.
[Image: cautionary.png]
Reply }
(03-13-2013, 07:54 PM)RosyPosy Wrote:
Quote:Hell, the only thing within Game.rxproj is the text.. (for example)... "RPGXP 1.04" There's nothing else in it.
Well whats the point of calling it 1.04? for shits and giggles?!
This is so the RPG Maker XP software does not try and load a newer project with an older RGSS.dll. The newer dlls contain bugfixes, so loading those projects with an older version could cause weird behaviors.

...Though, chances are good that scripts do not depend on these bugfixes, so loading newer projects will cause no issues!
Reply }
Well, the question is... knowing that, do you need the .dll anymore? Happy
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
If you still find that you absolutely must have the 104 dll, you can download it from Enterbrain directly by getting a copy of the latest RTP.
Reply }
Thanks

!
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Give Explocion200 support thread. explocion200 61 58,315 12-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Last Post: explocion200