Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Sphere fan manga(Based on Bomberman 64)
(04-17-2014, 01:34 AM)Rose Guardian Wrote: All I wanted to do was show you guys and girls the prologue. I won't be posting it here because it's on deviant art.
Well...You did what you wanted, so where is the problem? Very happy + Tongue sticking out
If people are not familiar with the original game, don't like Doujinshi or are not interested in the idea...what did you expect? XD You left this here for people, assuming in case they are interested.
There was no request for "If you have a moment, please take a look and give me feedback about X" or "I would apprecate if someone can look if the story makes sense" or "Does this still make sense if you don't know the original?" or anything.
Only because you post something it does not imediately mean everyone on the forum is going to check it out, that is not how it works Winking

So: what exactly do you want from us now? Please do tell, so we may or may not be able to help out.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: I been working on a fan manga - by yamina-chan - 04-19-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: I been working on a fan manga - by Ahzoh - 04-19-2014, 07:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb [18+] Title Page for a fan manga I am working on Rose Guardian 4 2,252 02-01-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Rose Guardian
  +BLIGHT+ Manga Cover (WIP) NnsNightshade 2 5,214 08-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Last Post: MetalRenard