Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Work with what you got!
Well I'd hope voting will be based on games, not on how well you know someone Xb
I'm curious as to what categorys the voting will include.

-Also, what other sites? I'd like to keep track of my work, even if it's a sloppy one.
If there's possible feedback to be had, then I want to see it.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
I don't think there will be other categories because so few entries, but I guess that's for my friend to decide.

There was at least one other site where people were sort of interested in the contest. I'll give you a link if you want to quickly check up on it. RPGMaker.Org
[Image: IMG28-1336331545.gif]
sig~na~ture
Reply }
So basically just what, "best game"? "best concept"? "most fun"? "best time investment in the timelimit"? Xb
There has to be one definition at least for the winner. Otherwise, what would you vote for? XD
If the winner is decided uppon best concept I'd vote diffrently then if the winning game is the one which is the most fun, for example. Hence I'm curious about the category - or categories, where the game with the most points ovreall would win, I assume.

And thanks for the link =)
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
To be honest I'm not really sure how the voting is going to happen, I didn't really ask. I just make announcements when there are announcements. xD
sig~na~ture
Reply }
And just to note......
(10-07-2014, 02:09 AM)greenraven Wrote: There was at least one other site where people were sort of interested in the contest. I'll give you a link if you want to quickly check up on it. RPGMaker.Org
...... That's one of our affiliates. Winking
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Olivia, just made sure real quick that I updated with the fixed version.

DurVVulfman, yeah I kinda saw you there once or twice. In fact I originally came here from there. Tongue sticking out
sig~na~ture
Reply }
Voting topic has been created, good luck to everyone!
sig~na~ture
Reply }