Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Stuff you love but no one else seems to
So, I don't love Nickelback but I don't see what's so face-meltingly awful about them. Many people seem to think that they're worse than forty Hitlers but, at the end of the day, I just find them an okayish band with one or two decent songs. They're not that bad, guys.

Another thing I really love that I find it curious not many others do is the script for Final Fantasy XII. Guys, this was everything the franchise should have been building towards. It was darker, it was more realistic and mature, and it had a great and fascinating female protagonist in Ashe (although it's a shame that we had to have her story filtered through Vaan's eyes and not have her lead it on her own). Sure, the gameplay has its wonky moments but I felt the story had the most interesting and beautifully-written script of any game in the whole franchise and the faux-Shakespearean tone really does help to sell the dramatic moments. Every line that comes out of Dr. Cid's mouth is solid gold.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stuff you love but no one else seems to - by Samven - 12-02-2015, 07:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Stuff you're not fond of but everyone else loves Samven 5 7,897 12-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Samven