Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Can't update profile due to missing Birthday Privacy options
So I was attempting to update my profile just a few minutes ago (as of posting this) when I came across a bug involving the Birthday Privacy field. I am unable to make any changes on my profile because the options for that particular required field are missing. I have attached a pair of screenshots below.

Edit: I should also note (though perhaps I should post this in a separate thread), attempting to remove an attachment somehow results in me updating my post instead of doing its thing.

Attached Files
.png   FireShot Screen Capture #152 - 'Save-Point - Edit Profile' - save-point_org_usercp_php.png (Size: 9.04 KB / Downloads: 5)
.png   FireShot Screen Capture #153 - 'Save-Point - Edit Profile' - save-point_org_usercp_php.png (Size: 6.61 KB / Downloads: 8)
}
Fixed. It was related to the old themes we had in use. The older MyBB 1.6 format of the themes were not compatible with the newly upgraded 1.8 software and totally disabled the second spambot preventer from being seen. EVERYONE who tried ... was labeled a spammer and was told buh-bye.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   How do I edit my profile? d_a_renoir 1 1,729 12-17-2021, 02:17 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   JTPro - Cannot mark forums read, missing images, faulty posting Taylor 3 6,085 06-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman