Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 Web Browsers
(03-28-2018, 03:50 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: Looks like a 'Member Recommendation' to me.

So I'm going to 'edit' the Firefox posting to include Siletrea's recommendation, and delete the above post and this one I'm writing/posting now...  Well, by the end of the week anyway.

make that a Recommendation and a Rebuke....
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
There are some things I like about Firefox (Add-ons, Themes etc.), and there's some things I don't like about it (Whenever it updates to a way later version, add-ons you have installed in the previous version(s) may not be compatible with the new version). But either way, it's still a better web browser than Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge... in my opinion anyway.
Reply }
I'm stuck with a very outdated version of FireFox (37.0) because it's the only one that works on my computer. Both IE and Chrome are busted beyond repair despite my countless attempts to fix them.
Reply }