Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 The Untold Story: Fighting for a New World
(05-28-2017, 08:09 PM)Bounty Hunter Lani Wrote: Hmm... Final Fantasy 8 sound effects?  Tongue sticking out

Were those in a sound library? Because I heard the sounds of Red Bats from FF8 and the vent sounds of Alien: Isolation in Resident Evil 6 just yesterday, and now I'm curious  Laughing 
Is there a cool sound library I don't know about?  Confused

Oh, and the voice... sounds really low. Good voice for the character, but I think upping the volume a bit could help  Happy with a sweat

Most or All of these Sound Effects comes from the RPG Maker XP. I forgot, Lol. Also I noticed that and turned the volume up on the voice and made it longer between "Cyclone" and the animation so it fits better.

(05-28-2017, 08:50 PM)MetalRenard Wrote: I might be interested in voicing someone. My mic needs to be repaired (I haven't got round to it for far too long, gah).
Before committing to the project, I'd like to know how far along you are and how much more you have to go. As someone who has worked in game development, specifically audio, for quite a while, I have to say, you tend to do voice work and music at the end of the project.

Also, I like the newer art. :)

Aw, Thank you. I would be happy if you could. The characters shown now are the ones for the Prologue. I do have another main character far in the story. Might be awhile til I get there. XD The Prologue itself is about 2 hours. I have been focusing more on the game mechanics. I really want to leave an impact. "This person really did all this by herself?" Well Mostly XD If I can find scripts, I can edit them to my needs. I can't write codes yet, since this is only a hobby and not work. But sadly, I barely get any feedback or anything. So far yall two and someone from RPGmaker.net. :( I'm afaird that my game could be "too slow". SO I am working on trying to edit the beginning where the player gets to do something and not just text, text, and more text.
~Love Without Boundaries~
[Image: SP1-Designer.png]
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Untold Story: Fighting for a New World - by TsunamiJurai - 05-30-2017, 08:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Shave the World chaucer 0 3,245 07-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Last Post: chaucer
   A Story of Love [name pendng] bacon 12 14,725 02-13-2010, 03:56 AM
Last Post: mila26
  MY GAME's STORY Eventing_Guy 23 22,229 02-06-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Eventing_Guy