Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS status window
TDS status window
Sephirothtds
Mar 5 2007

This is a locked, single-post thread from Creation Asylum. Archived here to prevent its loss.
No support is given. If you are the owner of the thread, please contact administration.

Hello this is a script i made for a project but they said it sucked and kicked me out the team, so i decided to post the script and see if it was actually that bad.

So here it is my modifications to the scene status and window status.

Content Hidden

Bar script [Required]
Content Hidden

To use simply put the script above main and done.

Scripts needed: Just the one that generates bars and the elemental circle.[Incluided in the post]

Edits needed: Make a folder in the character folder named faces and put there the face of the character with it's sprite name.
Sizes for pictures works best with a height of 100 to 150 pixels and width of 100 pixels.

SDK compatability: I'm pretty sure i dont know.

Modifications: Scene_Status, Window_Status, Window_Base.

Instructions: If you dont want faces simply look for this variable "@show_faces" in line 80 or around there and change it to false.
If you want one full window for the equip simply look for this variable "@one_window" in line 197 or around and change it to true
To see the elemental circle just press enter and it will show it press it again and it will show the equipment.

Future updates:

If anyone likes the script i will add some new features like:

Character personal pic
Character personalized bio [Character information]
Character ability list.
And whatever else i read or make up.

Credit: Dont want, dont need it but if you decide to give me some thanks and dont claim the script as your own.

Special thanks: Whoever made the elemental circle script.

Side note: My english is horrible at night.

Enjoy
}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compact Status Window Cockroach 0 2,972 01-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Cockroach
  Fyre < Status Menu FyreXKnight 0 2,247 07-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Last Post: FyreXKnight
  Gained item/gold window. Jimmie 0 2,150 08-28-2005, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Jimmie