Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 (AutoTiles) From Internet Listings

ADMIN: Unfortunately, all links are broken

Heres a List of AutoTiles ive had so ill share with others aswell
I created the list nothing else credit goes to people across the net that i dunno there names.

Thought they were cool so ill share.

(dunno creators, sorry i got these awhile back)

Autotile 1
Autotile 2
Autotile 3
Autotile 4
Autotile 5
Autotile 6
Autotile 7
Autotile 8
Autotile 9
Autotile 10
Autotile 11
Autotile 12
Autotile 13
Autotile 14
Autotile 15
Autotile 16
Autotile 17
Autotile 18
Autotile 19
Autotile 20
Autotile 21
Autotile 22
Autotile 23
Autotile 24
Autotile 25
Autotile 26
Autotile 27
Autotile 28
Autotile 29
Autotile 30
Autotile 32
Autotile 33
Autotile 34
Autotile 35
}
some of these are inq's and shouldn't be posted here
}
It's not of much use to anyone if they don't know who the credit for it, y'know. Just 'from the internet' isn't enough if you want to use it in a game.
}
these are files from my hdd that i already had for awhile id list credits if i knew
}
It's a nice list, and a good contribution, just add "If you know who made these tell me!" to the post ;)
}
Does anyone still keep the autotiles list?
}
I am sorry. The posting is a decade old, I can only surmise that Roach's photobucket account had been closed or cleared. I just performed an internet search for the filenames that Roach had provided with hopes to find the original source of these graphics, but only Save-Point is returned in the search. Alas, they are gone.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   (Animations) From The Internet Listing Roach 5 17,805 02-11-2010, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Roach
   Charlie's Edits and recolors (Autotiles) Charlie Fleed 0 3,840 01-26-2009, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Charlie Fleed