Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Kustom XP & VX & ACE
Well, I had renamed some classes, but it seems it shared the same characters as many other variables and methods so it would not work. You gotta wait till I upload a new version of the demo. Tongue sticking out By the way, I can tell you all there's a curious surprise at the room where the debate was held. What could it be? Shocked
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Hmm I have no clue.
But I'm very curious now so I have to wait for the new working version.
Reply }
Well, after uploading new versions of all of Kustom demos, I've got to say that XP now includes a new feature, weapons and armors now gain points for every attack or block depending on who's the active enemy! Shocked How can you spend them? O.o? Well, that's something I haven't figured out, but I also added support for KyoPrizeShop XP! Shocked You gotta tell me how you think you should spend those extra points... By the way, don't forget to find out what's new in Kustom Town's sixth debate! Tongue sticking out
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Okay, when I start the new demo this happens.. o.O
But the title screen follows.

[Image: COdORoJ.png]

And after the title screen it crashes with this error:

[Image: jCFuABI.png]
Reply }
I had posted before...

@Melana:
Well, the first popup message just posts some KyoPrizeShops that are now available. The error is a real surprise because I have not met it once during quick tests. I will chech it out later today.

Now I can freely announce I have uploaded new versions of all Kustom demos to include some new features, the first of them would be the possibility to define what skills a certain weapon will let use cast during battles, perhaps even while you're in the menu screen. The other one would be the ability to define special weapons or armors you want your heroes to equip at the beginning of the game or at their first appearance. What's an special equipment? Well, it's just a customized weapon or armor! Shocked In Kustom script you will read something like the following...

@special_weapons = {}
@special_armors = {}

As you can see on the lines above, you'd be dealing with hashes. How would you configure a custom weapon #1 for candidate Aluxes? Just follow this example.

@special_weapons[1] = [[1,3]] # This would mean it's a bronze sword at level 3!

In case any hero equips two weapons then it would look like this...

@special_weapons[1] = [[1,3],[1,3]] # He would equip two bronze swords both at level 3!

By the way, I had to upload some Scripts files for all versions of the maker that use RGSS (1, 2 or 3) because I forgot to add something to fully enable the second feature Tongue sticking out

In Kustom XP, besides finding out what's the latest surprise our beloved candidates came up with, you'll also find that you can get your weapons sharpened for free if you get magic coupons! Shocked The catch would be that your weapon or armor gotta reach its maximum experience points to allow you to go ahead with the sharpening, if I remember clearly... Sad

Actually I had to reupload those Scripts.(some extension here) patch files to let the game work if you click on Game.exe, test games worked as usual but it was not the same for normal games. Please make sure to replace the Scripts file in the demo's Data folder. Keep in mind that XP filename extension is rxdata, VX extension would be rvdata and Ace extension is rvdata2.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
So much new stuff. :o

But of course I will test everything.

This happens in the sharpening screen:

[Image: UmPcOEk.png]

And this when I use the special weapons command.

[Image: xxq4mAx.png]

And how exactly works this weapon skills feature?
I've found the text file but I'm not sure about the meaning of these numbers.
I think it's: weapon_id : skill_id, skill_id, skill_id...
But so far Aluxes is always able to use his Cross Cut regardless which weapons he's using.
Or maybe I just don't understand the feature in the right way.
Reply }
Well, Aluxes is supposed to use all of his basic skills because I included all of them in the txt file, delete one of them if he is using weapon #1, and he won't be able to use that skill, namely Cross Cut or any other skill.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Ah, now I get it.
That's cool and helps alot.
Reply }
I have uploaded new patches for Kustom demos, namely newer versions of the Scripts file plus XP's Map003 file. Shocked The main reason for the map patch would be that I extended the debate once again! Tongue sticking out Yeah, there's another guest appearance in Kustom Town! Shocked

Now I do think I have fixed those bugs Melana reported a while ago, but I still need to get more info on another one she commented on via pm. I don't know why she thought the new version broke some old feature. Sad

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
There is a new bug in the sharpening menu now

[Image: Zsib8uq.png]

And the special weapons command still doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. :(
Reply }