Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Kustom XP & VX & ACE
OK, OK, I made some minor mistakes that caused some insignificant bugs, not that they would bite that hard. Tongue sticking out Anyway I have uploaded new versions of Kustom demos with bug fixes for those errors you reported, no Puma the cat included for sure. Tongue sticking out If the few people interested in my demos keep suffocating me, I will stop developing this script pack and call it a failed project. Shocked Partially kidding, guys! Tongue sticking out
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
I don't want to suffocate you.

But I have to tell you that Aluxes is using his special steel armor as a helmet. :/

[Image: akunXH2.pngoverdo]
Reply }
They call him blockhead so that might explain that. Tongue sticking out I will check on it later on and see if I will upload another update one of these days... :S
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Well, I have uploaded a new series of Kustom demos including Kustom XP Kiwi, a simplified version of Kustom XP. This means that version won't include additional stuff like KElemRES or KyoGemBoost as an attempt to catch people's attention. Shocked I can't tell who would like to pick the simple or the complex version so I thought we would need to keep both of them available from now on. There's something else I gotta add here, stuff like special weapons and armors should now be setup via a TXT file namely special weaponry.txt Tongue sticking out

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
So, I tested the stripped down KIWI version, and found a bug with removing curses.
  • I got cursed by the Evil Hilda.
  • I don't know WHAT was cursed (you gotta make that more visible)
  • I fought the Sagahin event (for a second time)... I didn't notice any change.
  • I went to the old priest and tried to remove the curse (whatever it may be)

Script 'KWorkshop XP Kustom' line 1245: NoMethodError occurred
undefined method 'active=' for nil:NilClass
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
So what about now that I have uploaded new demos? I have uploaded them to both mega and mediafire, but I had uploaded them to mega days ago. I just did not want Melana to know about it for a couple of days. Tongue sticking out Never ever dare to think I just wanted to be mean. Sad OK, OK, I truly did it on purpose. Tongue sticking out

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
From now on I will always look to mega aswell when it comes to new demos.
Reply }
I know the development of this script has stopped but I will post this idea here:

The option to extract items out of other items or equipment.
Extracting an Iron Sword would give back Iron Ores and maybe some other stuff.
Reply }
Found a new bug.
When trying to give a smith a new recipe with this call.

Code:
KWork.give_recipe(:s, 1, 1)

This error comes up.
[Image: sajhUYp.png]

Maybe the scriptcall isn't just right but I don't know it better.

And it seems required items for sharpening doesn't get consumed.

Edit: Weapons and Armors as materials won't get consumed aswell after crafting.
For example: I use the recipe to create a Pristine Iron Sword which requires a normal Iron Sword as material, the Iron Sword won't get removed from my inventory so I have two swords in the end.

And overall I think a command to force-remove weapons and armors from the inventory would be very useful. Regardless what level they are and which gems are into them.
Reply }
This demo pack have been updated earlier today to fix a bug reported by some bossy girl from a distant land that was once a large empire. You are free to test it and find bugs that nobody has reported so far. That does not mean I would care about it Tongue sticking out

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }