Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Kustom XP & VX & ACE
Well, I have updated Kustom XP demo as a way to fix a few things and let people get a bit more from Klearance, but I haven't added a lot of stuff lately. Shocked You already know me, I am quite lazy! Tongue sticking out I hope there won't be any serious bug reports coming up in the next couple of days, he, he. :grinning:
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
I have updated Kustom XP demo and it has reached version 1.2.0 already! It now features lots of stuff related to chests, all of them are Kustom exclusive! Shocked Now you can automatically activate traps with a single script call! They way the chest stores stuff and gold can be customized up to some point. Just check out the new demo and amaze yourself... or keep sending your bug reports. =_=
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
So much stuff to catch up on for me. x_x
Reply }
Well, people, I have updated Kustom XP once again this week! Now it features the fearful trigger_trap and trigger_happy_trap chest methods that obviously activate a chest's traps randomly. You can add about 4 or 5 kinds of traps to any chest! Shocked Besides you can customize chests more than ever! Tongue sticking out

trigger_trap activates it no matter if you wished it did not!
trigger_happy_trap might activate it or not, depending on the chest's humor sense that day Tongue sticking out

You can download it from both websites at any time!

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
I had to fix a few bugs but ended up changing lots of lines of code, still it didn't really make me change the minor version. That was mainly because I wasn't sure it was needed or just a more compact way to express the same scripting ideas I already had. Don't worry, my four alley cats! My KChests XP for Kustom script still incorporates the trigger_trap and trigger_happy_trap commands! Tongue sticking out Besides you can see how items of the same kind get reordered automatically whenever you add new items! Shocked When you make a new chest you can add many but many options now! Just take a look at the script comments to find out more about that. Now whenever you add initial chest items (excluding weapons and armors) you might find there are 1 up to 10 of the same kind! Grinning Besides chest traps are automatically animated for your convenience! Shocked

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Guess what? I have uploaded yet another Kustom XP demo! Shocked Yeah, this new demo sports the KChests hidden slots feature! Shocked Shocked The catch would be that it will only let you deposit gold or items there Tongue sticking out Right, just like normal slots, hidden slots can be upgraded by increasing its maximum number. By the way, I got to tell you I have changed one of the scene script calls! Shocked

New Scene Script Call: $scene = KChestScene.new(Chest_ID)

Keep in mind that KChests XP - Kustom Version already offers you a few ways to deal with snatchers like hidden slots, owning a chest, and pass codes! Shocked Of course it is possible to find chests with no owner... Of course the chest menu will tell you if that chest belongs to your team or not.

While the chest contents are visible and the chest window is active, hit the left arrow and see if you can find some nice items hidden in a secret compartment there!

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
I had to fix some minor bugs, like the thief actor ID check, so I was in need of uploading a new Kustom XP demo! Shocked It will also include some extra script calls in case you ever need them. Tongue sticking out Feel free to download it from mediafire or mega at any time!

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Recently I have uploaded yet another Kustom XP demo in order to fix some minor bugs in KWorkshop and improve KChests a little bit more. Now you won't automatically withdraw money found in a chest, it will ask you if you prefer to deposit or withdraw any specific amount of money. By the way, the scene won't ask you to specify any amount of items whenever you just need to take just a single item from the chest.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Nope, don't get surprised, I did upload a new Kustom XP demo to fix a few bugs or details a certain fake feline forumer reported not long ago, plus including minor features. All of these things I have implemented have improved your good old friend, KChests XP. I hope now I can call this the last or final version of KChests XP for Kustom, but I doubt that forumer will ever stop complaining and making my demo crash at all costs. =_=

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Perchance, did you get a bug report from anyone about KChests like this?
Scripts 'KChests XP Kustom' line 998: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'price' for nil:NilClass
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }