Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Some Short Detective or Medieval Related Topic
I'm VERY interested to see where you go with this, because I'm sure you can do great things given the chanceĀ  Happy
Reply }
Alright, here are some eight new verses so people, tell me what you think about it. I really need some serious feedback.

"My loneliness was depressing me
When I met a girl with wounds and fears.
She kept her secrets locked in her heart
Away from all people that could betray her.

I knew there was some key to open it
But I only told her a few kind words.
Feeling bad I had to make my mind,
I strived for making her open up."
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
New Character, A Minor Villain!

Name: Major Ramsey Havoc
Nickname: Major Havoc
Home: Unknown
Abilities: Psychic powers

Character Traits

He is supposed to take full control of some specific kind of people. Since this means it's kind of hard to guess who might become his puppet or not, he likes to experiment on people to make them more susceptible to his mind control than usual. Perhaps some of his subjects might end up becoming mindless zombies by mistake, not that he regrets that at all.

Background Story

Havoc had a different name, a normal life, an average family with their own flaws, but they always managed to get along and overcome many hardships. He was studying to become a junior Java and Rails web developer at some private institute when his wife had to serve in the army. She was deployed in Afghanistan first, where she was wounded in her left arm, and later in Irak after she had recovered. He was about to close their front door to take his two kids to school when an officer paid him a visit to inform him that she was officially declared missed in action by the army. After a year and a half fighting to keep custody of his children, the judge declared he was unfit to properly take care of them and granted their custody to their maternal aunt. Later on Ramsey learns about rumors telling there's a woman working as a sniper for some Russian gang, and keeps traveling all around the world to get rid of their potential risks for their evil interests located in Russia and many other countries. He made contact with her best friends in the army, so far they couldn't confirm or deny the sniper's actual identity nor tell if there was any at all. Some people said she was in Ukraine some time ago so he took a plane to find more about her current whereabouts. When he returned he had changed completely.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Another Character, Another Minor Villain!

Name:
Kostas Melanopoulos
Nickname: Nate Red, Stan White, Vince Gray, Red Fangs, Sweet Fangs, Sharp Eyes
Home: Mount Olympus or Athens, Greece; Liverpool, UK; Ottawa, Canada; Boston, Massachusetts

Character Traits

His behavior completely depends on the nickname he is currently using to disguise his true vampiric nature, except when he is living in his homeland Greece for a couple of months. As Nate Red he's an average but stubborn fisherman working in a couple of Greek and Canadian ships to fish tuna, shrimp, crab, etc.

Stan White would be his second alter ego, living in a medium size apartment in Ottawa, he works in any cocktail bar or any relatively successful disco depending on the current season; there he dates all kind of girls or befriends guys letting them think he wants to join a sports team or shooting range. This is the only place where he gets a bit messy, leaving ghouls wandering around the city every other weekend.

Whenever he gets tired of the sea or modern music in general, he pretends to be Vince Gray, a pseudo-famous plastic surgeon working in Boston every other month, his secretaries never last more than 3 months before they just vanish in thin air.

In Liverpool he might be any of those three guys depending on his mood or the local police surveillance, there he already is some sort of fugitive or eye witness. According to some of the dozens of different widespread rumors, he might have bitten or attacked the wrong person, probably a nobleman or woman, but the living have no idea of his true identity or actual face.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Wow! 20 months have passed and I never got any feedback regarding my new roleplay characters... Sad

Here's some hot stuff, roleplaywise talking, concerning a new plot I came up recently...

The New Plot

You're a young woman who is sitting on her favorite couch, drinking her nice smelling cup of coffee. All of a sudden you hear how somebody interrupts your special moment by knocking on your wooden door. It's an old man based on his voice, and he seems to know you very well. Still, you are unable to ever recall his name,, he's a stranger in your nervous opinion. The man insists on having a few words with you, something very important has happened in the last couple of days involving your family...

Without previous notice you get a weird text message from a blocked ID number, it tells you "YOU'RE IN DANGER! Go tell them to meet you at any public place to get a last chance to escape!"

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Confused Is that door the only way out? If this guy at the door IS the danger, I wouldn't think he would just leave if asked.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
As the text message said it is a diversion to let that girl trace an escape route like a window... It was not predefined if it was a house or an apartment so anything is possible!

It could also be the case that the sender is trying to fool the poor girl.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Well, either way.... I'd go into the kitchen and grab a carving knife and find a way out.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic EJlol 12 18,244 04-09-2017, 05:38 AM
Last Post: jajajaj312