Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 KLords of XP
A Few Lieges Are Waiting for a Chance to Conquer Their Neighbors

There is a new version of this game project already available, guys! Shocked

My latest upload includes a few graphical improvements like vaguely recreating the original game's top menu.
Happy with a sweat Take in consideration that RMXP has no mouse support by default so you will be in need of using the arrows on your keyboard or your gamepad to change the current view or map section aka shire.

I have added a few screenshots of the game's GUI to the main post of this thread. Feel free to check them out! Winking

WARNING!

The File menu is partially implemented in the current alpha release of KLords of XP.
The Help menu has not been implement as of yet! Tongue sticking out
I have altered the text template files so the old ones will not be parsed correctly anymore and throw horrible error messages while testing the game.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-20-2021, 02:08 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-23-2021, 06:56 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-27-2021, 05:11 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-29-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-31-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-01-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-04-2021, 06:08 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-05-2021, 09:37 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-07-2021, 06:37 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-11-2021, 05:06 AM