Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 KLords of XP
The Deadly Fourth Release
That Had Been Lurking Around the Forum
Has Finally Arrived!
  Shocked

Tongue sticking out Fine! I admit it, this release will not kill you at all. Laughing

What it actually does is surprising you with new features like some brand new load and save menus! Winking
Confused I'm afraid they aren't finished but they do allow you to load the first saved game or let you pick its name before saving all data. Laughing

By the way, I've uploaded some screenshots so I've edited the main post to better reflect its current development stage.
I was busy Sculptor rewriting some code and copy pasting some default code with minor modifications to allow me to fully separate the KLords specific features from the $game_system dataset. Since my game will be a Role Play - Strategy hybrid game, I needed to make sure changes in the world map wouldn't affect what you might have done in the common town maps. You see, in a not so near future you might need to fight monsters or enemy armies on your own. Fear

Meanwhile you can swiftly shift to another main menu list of options by pressing the left or right arrow. Grinning

As a sidenote I might tell you that I've added a few on screen help sections in the shape of disabled buttons or simple black boxes as a way to help you understand what buttons are currently enabled besides the obvious Cancel and OK buttons. Winking

So what are you waiting for, matey? Pirate
Don't you wanna try your luck? Winking
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-20-2021, 02:08 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-23-2021, 06:56 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-27-2021, 05:11 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-29-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-31-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-01-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-04-2021, 06:08 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-05-2021, 09:37 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-07-2021, 06:37 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-11-2021, 05:06 AM