Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 KLords of XP
KLords Now Has Several Custom Menus! Shocked

Forget about the horrible name menu that the default game has to offer. Get used to eye catching menus instead! Grinning
Since the seventh alpha release of my current game project, you can enjoy entering text on screen! Winking
If you don't care about hitting the arrows quite often, of course. Laughing

By the way, the current character limit for any name is 14 characters.

You don't need to enter any more characters, right? Happy with a sweat

Right, I almost forgot to tell you that you can now send a spy Spy to any given county.

Next season you should be able to get that shire's stats displayed on screen. That will last for a single season for the time being.

Beware! Shocked Your spy Spy might also embezzle Thief your investment funds! Cash

EDIT

I (re)implemented the feature that allowed you to jump from the character set table on the name menu to the button set on the right hand side by just hitting the right arrow button till you have reached the last column. Mad Scientist

Now it should be easier to deal with said buttons and save the name in no time. Winking
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-20-2021, 02:08 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-23-2021, 06:56 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-27-2021, 05:11 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-29-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 05-31-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-01-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-04-2021, 06:08 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-05-2021, 09:37 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-07-2021, 06:37 AM
RE: KLords of XP - by kyonides - 06-11-2021, 05:06 AM