Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Hi, from Taiwan!
Oh hey, everyone! Thanks for the welcome! And I love tea :D (And I initially thought to quote every post here, but turns out that wasn't really necessary.)

I didn't mention in my introduction that I draw artwork and also publish card decks, so might as well share that as well: http://www.kiyasugreen.com/portfolio (my artwork). I also run an Etsy shop that I started several months ago at https://www.etsy.com/shop/kiyasu ^^ So I haven't been much on RPG Maker stuff lately due to the new shop. I publish card decks at least once every one or two months.

(01-26-2023, 03:22 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: *HOWUUU!!!!*  (Translation from Lycan:  Heyoooo!)

Yep, the intro-posting thing is needed... It shows you're not some bot that somehow got past our protections.  We had a lot come through just over a year ago  *cringe*.

So, a VXAce user, eh?  We don't get many posts of actual VXAcers...  So if you feel like posting some things, feel free.  Insofar as graphics, a lot is pretty universal, right?  Its really funny when someone asks me a VXAce support query... as if I have VXAce.  Oh, wait.... I have a copy of all the scripts.  I just can't use them with XP. :P  So hey, we now have another expert.

... Funny how you brought up Moggy's scripts.  He make brilliant looking interfaces.  Tis a pity that they look like spaghetti code and tend to lag and stuff.  Oh yeah, I know.

Oh cool, nice to have someone who seems to be firm on XP. (Oh yeah, and about the code, I think it is some kind of a common programmer thing where Mog's code is considered messy and unprofessional for public releases. Like scripters that don't really want to clean up his code or something.) I think the RMN Holiday Calendar community game I played is from RMXP as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dV1QHlnkWw

I have a lot of feelings for RMXP and RMVXA games. :D Anyone here up for mutual follows, subscriptions, and/or friend adds by the way? (I kind of do this with pretty much everyone I meet.) Would like to have more friends on YouTube, itch.io, Steam, Discord, etc. ^^

Anyway, I'm quite surprised at how active(?) this community seems, and pretty cool to receive quite some replies to my introduction post quickly. :D
Kiyasu
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Hi, from Taiwan! - by kiyasu - 01-25-2023, 09:45 PM
RE: Hi, from Taiwan! - by Remi-chan - 01-25-2023, 09:59 PM
RE: Hi, from Taiwan! - by JayRay - 01-26-2023, 01:21 AM
RE: Hi, from Taiwan! - by DerVVulfman - 01-26-2023, 03:22 AM
RE: Hi, from Taiwan! - by Kain Nobel - 01-26-2023, 05:45 AM
RE: Hi, from Taiwan! - by MetalRenard - 01-26-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: Hi, from Taiwan! - by Remi-chan - 01-26-2023, 12:15 PM
RE: Hi, from Taiwan! - by kiyasu - 01-26-2023, 01:40 PM
RE: Hi, from Taiwan! - by DerVVulfman - 01-26-2023, 03:28 PM