Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 In Blackest Night....
"Green Lantern: First Flight", another very good piece of work by WB animation. After the wonderful Wonder Woman :D I think this is my favourite one. I didn't know who or what the green lanterns were until a couple of years ago, but after watching all the Justice League animated series and reading a few comic book issues from the nineties, and the more recent DC Countdown arc, I've come to really like them.
As usual very good animations for this new title, the character design and the backgrounds are not cheap (unlike Superman: Doomsday), and there is a rather interesting music score too. The story goes fast, but it works. There was stuff for more than 70 minutes, expecially the ending could have been extended, and maybe they could have done a little more in-depth introduction for the title character. Should I pick up a scene, I wouldn't know what to choose... maybe this is its flaw: you always want one big epic scene in this kind of movies.

Did you see it?
Reply }
Yeah, I saw it with my fiance. It was awesome! No spoilers for those who haven't seen it.... Just... Watch it.
Reply }