Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 HELP!
OH FUCK I TURNED INTO A DINOSAUR!!! WHAT IN GOD'S GIBLETS DO I DO NOW?!!
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }
You could do it the Colin Mochrie style: walk the dinasour Very happy + Tongue sticking out
See here
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
Evolve, pal!
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
Go get chinease!!!
Yeah, the people. There are more of them than us so you'll have a more reliable food source.
Reply }
Okay, I ate a shit load of Chinamen and evolved into a Chinese Godzilla! Fuck man, now I'm breathing Chinese Godzilla Roar everywhere, and I got this Chinese Mothra all up in my grill.
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }
Chinese Godzilla? There's no such thing. I think you're suffering from lead poisoning from all the Chinamen.
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
Actually I believe that Godzilla being Chinese is a very reasonable theory. Otherwise why would it always attack Japan?
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
True, true.
Reply }