Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystal Champion - Title
Title graphics for Crystal Champion ^_^
Content Hidden
what u guys think?

[Image: gen-sig.png]
Reply }
The title lettering, being something other than a Crystal, Stone or other like-styled font is good. Actually better as it is more a simpler comic sans type font. It's acts as kind of a contrast in its own way to the rigidity of crystals. That's just a thought of the moment thing. I could be wrong.

Classic round 'marble' crystals. Crystal balls... in the logo. FIne as it is. Different colors perhaps for different elements. That would be a common theme. A central dark spot visible within? Almost like a slitted pupil. Are they watching me??? And the "Legend of the Three Pair" subtitle. That would normally imply six crystals. I spy seven. Perhaps something I missed. *shrugs*

The grass is excellent. The sky? Right color blue, but unsure on the sparse clouds. Or is the white a lighting effect?
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I quite like it, it has a kind of naivety about it, that's fun.
Reply }
I like it but you should remove the bevel of the text it looks weird. I would go for flat text with a shadow.
Valdred
Tech Administrator of Save-Point

Reply }
guys, just take it as it looks. no complex meaning behind it, just free adventure themed.
[Image: gen-sig.png]
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Crystal Someone 10 11,948 05-24-2019, 12:27 PM
Last Post: MetalRenard
  Lost Ages Title Screen JayRay 0 3,920 05-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Last Post: JayRay
Lightbulb [18+] Title Page for a fan manga I am working on Rose Guardian 4 2,175 02-01-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Rose Guardian
  Crystal Champion - Pro and An + tagonist computerwizoo7 3 5,627 10-27-2011, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Pherione
  Crystal Champion - Main Characters computerwizoo7 9 12,218 04-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Alpha-Mad
  Constructive criticism needed for game title fgsfds 9 10,395 12-17-2009, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Guardian