Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
 [Rated M] Risquemon TAKING SUBMISSIONS
[Image: Risquemonlogo.png] aka Risque Monsters
Babe/Stud Versions

We are recruiting now for certain positions in our game project "Risquemon". Despite the name this isn't what you think it is. This game is a type of darker parody to the pokemon games you might have played in the past. It's about a male and female character you chose from that belongs to a local mob group. In this day in age though few people do things themselves, they have these humanoid creatures known as risquemon that can help in everyday life. Risquemon are used not only has Workers, Friends, and companions but also assassins, hitmen, and etc.

Your character is looking for peace of mind by finding and killing a powerful mob boss that killed their boyfriend/girlfriend. That problem is to do that they must first beat 8 aligned mob bosses to get access to his fortress that he's hold up in. On your journey you will collect and raise risquemon to prepare you for your final battle with the final boss. Your treatment towards them will affect their evolutionary forms and each evolutionary form has their own perks and strengths.

Though we involved in this project already think this can be an awesome game, it is quite hard to do an entire game with only a small number of people. So we ask you now, would you like to offer up your skills and help us in our pursuit to see this game competed? If so please contact us.

We currently need spriters, writers, scripters, and mappers.
Old Post, some stuff might not apply
Reply }
This is a great plan/project you have here. It could be the only project I find extremely interesting on save-point. Thanks for posting this. My respect for you just skyrocketed again. Anyway, *cough* now uhhh, it's too bad I don't have a enough free time to help you with this. If I get some, I'll let you know instantly! I'm very strong with skill animations and naming skills. Designing monsters should be fun, but it's not really my level yet. I like the GIF's displayed so far. I wish I could do that, but who ever did those, GREAT JOB.
Reply }
Buddy sent me this today

Image is big.
http://i.minus.com/icgz5W.jpg

Though not as Risque as id like.

If you played Pokemon games you know about shinys, an so we decided to have our own shiny system instead of a different color Resquemon and a sparkle our "Shiny" mons will be more naughty versions of the resquemon.
Reply }
I'm starting to love our game more and more everyday. Very happy + Tongue sticking out
[Image: NightmarePro-2.png]
Reply }
when can i play this? and why are there so many chunkers in there?
Reply }
We just started this project, and creating the artwork as we speak, the given example are not gonna be used in gameplay just to give an idea and how things will look
Reply }
neat. is this going to be in kanto or its own world?
Reply }
[Image: test-1.png]

Little test with battle system and bigger battlebacks * Told you kain i was gonna steal it*
(12-01-2011, 09:49 PM)KasperKalamity Wrote: neat. is this going to be in kanto or its own world?
Its gonna be its own world!
Reply }
Haha, defintely a game for the guys. The only ones I found "hot" in those images was Pikachu though. I hope you can step it up a bit art wise. :p
And although the 2nd images of them (that your friend gave you) aren't as risqué, they -are- much nicer to look at.
Edit:
Yep, they're much more pleasant. I just checked out the first 151 and I'd probably take most of them on a date. Jolteon is my favourite this time. :p
Reply }
(12-02-2011, 12:51 AM)MetalRenard Wrote: Haha, defintely a game for the guys. The only ones I found "hot" in those images was Pikachu though. I hope you can step it up a bit art wise. :p
And although the 2nd images of them (that your friend gave you) aren't as risqué, they -are- much nicer to look at.
Edit:
Yep, they're much more pleasant. I just checked out the first 151 and I'd probably take most of them on a date. Jolteon is my favourite this time. :p

Agreed. I also thought those looked a lot better/found them more attractive. Checked them all out. And that Cresselia is hard to beat.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   RoboClash: Conflict {DISCLAIMER: rated Adult: Contains Nudity} Rose Guardian 14 18,857 12-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Last Post: MetalRenard