Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Attention PlayStation 3 folks
So I just got a strange charge on my account from Electronic Arts (I haven't actually purchased or downloaded anything from them since 2011). A banker had told me that this is a very recent and common complaint that is starting up like wildfire, so it might be a mass scam somebody is pulling.

Anyways, if you've got a mysterious charge on your bank account dealing with Electronic Arts, you should call your bank and dispute it right away, because you might've got scammed.
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
were you affected by last year's data breach? if you had your cc linked to your psn account then, whoever had the info may have kept it and not done anything with it to make you think nothing was wrong.
Reply }
(04-03-2012, 08:42 PM)KasperKalamity Wrote: were you affected by last year's data breach? if you had your cc linked to your psn account then, whoever had the info may have kept it and not done anything with it to make you think nothing was wrong.

I thought exactly the same.
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Need help folks! JayRay 6 8,369 04-19-2015, 10:38 PM
Last Post: JayRay
   New PlayStation 3-Exclusive JRPGs due in 2013 avatarbaby89 8 8,127 02-26-2013, 09:53 PM
Last Post: yamina-chan