Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 What happen??? The Naramura's site can't access???
I love the packs of Naramura art, but now I can't access that site
Someone tell me why :( and if Naramura changes his site, please show me his correct new site
Thanks ;)

!
As Woratana said here http://save-point.org/thread-2933-post-690.html#pid690 ... RMXPUnlimited.net apparently copied them into their gallery.

Though... I haven't been there myself to check.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]

They are there, most of them anyway.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Hix, I found it here : http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/file...ollection/
But they are not full :(
Who has Naramura's resource, please send them for me :((

!
That's the same site I said Woratana mentioned. Winking
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]

I think I have what you are looking for.
I downloaded all the zipped folders of the battlers, battler size and extra large size, a long time ago.

Attached Files
.zip   battler_actor.zip (Size: 1,012.27 KB / Downloads: 41)
.zip   battler_enemy.zip (Size: 460.26 KB / Downloads: 40)
.zip   stand_actor.zip (Size: 5.28 MB / Downloads: 39)
.zip   stand_enemy.zip (Size: 2.06 MB / Downloads: 40)
Thanks so much, although they aren't fully >"< hix hix

!
Well met from the future! I believe a multitude of the battlers for which you seek are hosted on gdunlimited. There are 95 hosted therein, or at least, numbered one to 95. Happy hunting for the both of us?
Sincerely, new member-
tobiax

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Simple recolor request: Naramura image prioran 13 13,508 05-21-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post: yamina-chan