Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 2 or more drops from enemies
How do i make let's say a 50% chance of sword and 40% chance of shield as drops. I know how to add one in treasure in the database but how do i make more items be droppable?

I am pretty new to RMXP and not good at finding stuff so make sure i can understand what you are saying, step-by-step or something would be nice.

~Thanks~Luke~
Reply }
There's a multi drop system by Hima, and another script in Tons of Addon, if your going to use tons of addon, careful with it cause it may lag the game, and the forum is infested with idiots.
Reply }
That didn't really work for me..Any one else know how?
Reply }
Did you actually get it? Did you read the directions? What you mean it doesn't work? Did you get any errors? Or are you lost? :|
Reply }
Kinda lost..I found them both. Hima made no sense to me. For 'Tons of add-ons', I took the multi-drop part out of part 2 and pasted it in a new script in my game. I don't know what to do with it now..Where do i put the 'when 1 then return [[1, 2, 50], [3, 15, 10], [2, 4, 5]]' ,with my customized info, that it's talking about?
Reply }
You need the whole script altogether, then you need to find "@Multi_drop =" in the script, it's default as false meaning it's off, set it to "true" and its on.
Read the instructions and tell me if you still don't understand
Reply }
I put true on. I have all the scripts. If i want a enemy with the ID 42 to drop two things; one ID item 1, and one ID item 2. Where do i put this?
Reply }
I still can't figure it out and i've posted this on many many forums all over. Thanks guys for the help but i'm still not getting this.

Now i'm requesting a demo and i will absolutely grateful to the person who can help me figure it out and i will credit them.

I am using Mr.Mo's Action Battle System so keep in mind, i don't know if that will effect how it works. I don't care if it's Tons of Addons scripts or something different.
Reply }
Upload the demo with the scripts with it
Reply }
It doesn't have a demo =\. Grats on 100th post lol.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Actors & enemies without Morale Bennerdeben 4 1,223 07-15-2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Bennerdeben
   Lycan abs - Making enemies flee on sight ChickenFetus 1 3,933 06-07-2016, 04:39 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Jumping Enemies? Bounty Hunter Lani 2 4,630 01-17-2015, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Bounty Hunter Lani