Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steps Calender 1.0
STEPS CALENDER 1.0
by: IXFURU

This is a locked, single-post thread from Creation Asylum. Archived here to prevent its loss.
No support is given. If you are the owner of the thread, please contact administration.

Introduction
In its basic form, the Steps Calender tracks time based on party footsteps. But this is just the beginning of the scripts powers. The script tracks not only hours, days, months and years, it tracks Seasons, Holidays and Birthdays. It even has a feature known as Lifespan which tracks the amount of days an actor has to live. When the days run out, the actor is removed from party and can't be added back. The script also deals with time altered variables which rise and fall when hours, days, months and years change. There are also four new scenes which have been added.

FEATURES
"some features"

SCREENSHOTS
"some graphic elements"

HOW TO USE
Grab the script from Pastebin, or the demo below. Paste the script into your project above main and below materials. Read carefully through the script's configuration section. There is much to alter and customize. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely.

DEMO
Steps Calender Demo

SCRIPT
Steps Calender Script

FAQ
I'm sure there will be some. Just fire away. I'll add them if they re-occur.

CREDIT AND THANKS
First off, Credit the following if you take the graphics from the demo. And if you do, YOU CANNOT USE THEM COMMERCIALLY!:
EvilEagle
Enterbrain
MatsuoKaito
FirstSeed
WallPapersExpress.com
UltimateNatureWallpapers.com

Also, you can credit me, IXFURU, for writing the script. If you want to use it commercially, hit me up and we'll discuss it.

AUTHORS NOTES
This script took me an insane amount of time. I asked a million questions and it would not be right to give some props to ???noBody??? for aiding me in some problems I was having. I'm not sure I'll ever attempt a script this long again. It took a lot out of me. And more than once I contemplated giving up. But this should be a lesson to all of you who want to script, keep trying. Dedication to a script will prevail. At any rate, thanks for your interest in the script. Be sure to leave me some feedback and some comments. If something goes bad, let me know and I'll try to fix it. If I can't, I'll try to seek help until it's fixed. I'm not sure about compatibility with this script, as alot of things were aliased. But I know for a fact that only one method was overwritten, that being the Game_Party.add_actor method. It will be imperative that if you want me to help you that along with telling me what you need fixed, that you describe the error you receive and tell me what aspects of the script you are using. If you're using SEASONS and not LIFESPAN, then provide that information with your question. Thanks a lot, I hope you enjoy it and that it is worthy of being on the forums.
}