Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Vegetarianism
Vegetarianism

In society today, many of us are accustomed to eating meat. Yet, as the years pass by, we hear more and more about not eating meat and instead totally eliminating meats from are daily diets and instead eating "greener" foods that are not from animals nor eat foods that is made through animal labor. What do you think?

• Do you think we should totally exclude meat and animal processed foods out of our diets?
  • Do you think eating meat is cruel?
  • Do you think that semi-vegetarianism, where you eat fish, poultry, and animal processed foods, is okay?
  • Do you think there should be change in how we acquire meat?
  • Do you think that vegetarianism or non-vegetarianism is healthy?
  • Do you think vegetarianism is being forcefully pushed on society?

This thread is for mature discussion. Any spam or shitposting will not be tolerated. This again, is a mature debate.
Reply }
1: No i personally do not think we should totally exclude meat because would it be on earth if they didnt have multiple purposes , but then again i like some of the vegetarian foods but i do not think we should totally exclude . 2: No i dont think eating meat is cruel because its nutritions are very helpful to are body . 3: Om semi vegetarianism is the same eating both isnt it ... 4: i think that we should produce animals specially for eating but thats me . 5:Om if you include tofu and other products into both that make a healthy ballence that you can go through life healthy . 6: Om i dont really pay attention to news or whats going on in the world other than what im told so i dont know
Reply }
* Do you think we should totally exclude meat and animal processed foods out of our diets?
No
* Do you think eating meat is cruel?
No
* Do you think that semi-vegetarianism, where you eat fish, poultry, and animal processed foods, is okay?
No
* Do you think there should be change in how we acquire meat?
No
* Do you think that vegetarianism or non-vegetarianism is healthy?
No
* Do you think vegetarianism is being forcefully pushed on society?
Yes
Reply }
Do you think we should totally exclude meat and animal processed foods out of our diets?
No. I know this isn't all vegetarians, but I've saw some vegetarians and they just look so unhealthy and scrawny.
Do you think eating meat is cruel?
No. It's how the animals are slaughtered that is cruel. If we could, we should just eat them raw, but we can't, well I don't think we can.
Do you think that semi-vegetarianism, where you eat fish, poultry, and animal processed foods, is okay?
Yeah but I'm not a vegetarian so I'm not the person you want to ask for that.
Do you think there should be change in how we acquire meat?
I dunno. I've never done any research on why they're killed so painfully, etc.
Do you think that vegetarianism or non-vegetarianism is healthy?
Well read the first answer. It can't be good for you if some veggies end up like that.
Do you think vegetarianism is being forcefully pushed on society?
Yeah, especially here, which is why I'm even against it. Too many people do it to be "different" or "rebellious". It's just pathetic, they don't even want to be veggies.
Reply }
* Do you think we should totally exclude meat and animal processed foods out of our diets?
No, although, we should keep of close tabs of how much we consume. Meat is needed as part of our diet.
* Do you think eating meat is cruel?
No, animal eat other animal to survive.
* Do you think that semi-vegetarianism, where you eat fish, poultry, and animal processed foods, is okay?
Yes, there are other ways that protein can be obtained through not only meat but other food as well
* Do you think there should be change in how we acquire meat?
Possibly, if it's more efficient and easy, let's see where that is going.
* Do you think that vegetarianism or non-vegetarianism is healthy?
Vegans are weak scrawny people, when I was a child, this kid who was a vegan, argued with me, and turned to a fist fight, I Falcon Pawnch'd him one time and bam, that is it.. if they wanna be weak and muscle-less, by all means, go for it, less work for people like me to beat up :)
* Do you think vegetarianism is being forcefully pushed on society?
Yes, even in commercial, there's a reason of "survival of the fittest" was made. Plus, its one of those daily diet, vegetarian is just a lifestyle, you cant force "styles" on others.
Reply }
Circle of Life.
Reply }
dpoteat Wrote:Circle of Life.

Your my hero.
Reply }
dpoteat Wrote:Circle of Life.

ty, now I can save some lines :D
Reply }
Chimpanzees eat meat. I'm 99.4% chimpanzee. Therefore, meat is good.
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
Animals didn't start getting tortured until the last 80 years. Before that, we were the only thing keeping domestic animals alive. Cows can't survive in the wild. And people do suffer like that, just in a factory. Look at your Nike's and tell me that they're cruelty free.
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }