Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Filesharing and Online Backup
[Image: box.png]
Box is How the World Works Together

Click here for Box.Com's Free Trial Page

Secure, share and edit all your files from anywhere.
  • Simple, Secure File Sharing. Bring your whole organization together from one version of the truth — even team members from outside your company.
  •  Industry-leading Security. Protect all of your information with the most comprehensive set of tools for rights management and reporting, regulatory compliance, data residency and mobile security.
  • Works with Every Application. Whether you're editing documents with Microsoft Office365®, Google Docs or even building your own content-driven application, Box is built to work everywhere you work. 
  • Spend Less Time Finding Your Files. 40% of your team's time is lost trying to find the right file. Use Box as the one version of the truth and give everyone access.
  • Spend Less Time Managing Projects. Automate your workflows and take the hassle out of routine work through a powerful set of tools including Box Relay.
  • Unlimited Cloud Storage. Organize your files in online cloud storage and access it easily from your computer or mobile device—anytime, anywhere.
  • And Do it All from Anywhere. Box is entirely based in the cloud, giving you unlimited access from every device, anywhere in the world. 

PRICING!!!

INDIVIDUAL PLANS:
Individual
Individual Pro

BUSINESS PLANS
Starter
Business
Enterprise

Member Recommendations:
I uploaded some game demos up here years ago and then changed over to another filesharing site I liked. When that site went down, I returned to Box and saw the files were still there after years of absence. The only thing it doesn't have that I miss is direct linking for pictures or audio streaming.

Member Rebukes:
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Filesharing and Online Backup - by DerVVulfman - 09-18-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Filesharing and Online Backup - by DerVVulfman - 04-01-2017, 07:25 PM