Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Stuff you're not fond of but everyone else loves
I'll probably get a meteor crashed on my head for this one, but...
Final Fantasy VII.
Specifically, Cloud Strife.

He gets led around by people instead of being the leader. Instead of breaking down a door and saving his girl, he puts on a skirt and panties to "Blend in".  Sarcasm

Major spoilers ahead!

Cloud gives Sephiroth the Black Materia--  The thing that they DIDN'T want to get into the hands of Sephiroth because he'll destroy the whole freaking planet -- because he was told the past he believed was his was actually a bunch of false memories.
Yuffie stealing Materia to help her town is more heroic than Cloud was the whole game.
He didn't even stop the Meteor. A dead girl did. A DEAD GIRL DID. COME ON.
His personality is that of a washing machine-- in fact, I thought I saw more personality in the one at the local laundromat... 
He couldn't even beat Rosso the Crimson in Dirge of Cerberus, which is pathetic for a "Hero". Vincent single-handedly (Okay, he had Yuffie's and Reeve's help) took down Deepground in that game. Vincent saved the planet on his own (With a bit of help).
Cloud's "Heroics" revolve more on his revenge plot on Sephiroth than anything else, since he actually blew up Mako reactors at the beginning of the game, which may have taken many innocent lives in the process... Shinra workers are people too, ya know!  Sad Sad Sad 

Anyway, I could go on and on about the lack of heroism in this guy, but at least he managed to clean up Kadaj's crew in Advent Children. Beyond facing off against a clone of Sephiroth, not sure what else he did... (Granted, my focus while watching that movie and playing the game were pretty much gone about halfway through each-- maybe much earlier... Not very exciting... )

We need a Yuffie-focused game... or two. The cute little ninja deserves it   Blushing + Cheery

P.S.
Those panties Cloud wore may have been Marlene's. He fit into a little kid's panties. Does Mako shrink-- Nevermind...  Laughing + Tongue sticking out
[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stuff you're not fond of but everyone else loves - by Bounty Hunter Lani - 11-30-2015, 09:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Stuff you love but no one else seems to Samven 57 59,391 07-15-2017, 12:29 AM
Last Post: lestat3179