Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Some Short Detective or Medieval Related Topic
I like the Derek Profile. The fact his mother is missing has potential. And I think something should come to pass when he sees this girl at the "Burger Barn" when he orders his 'Cluck This' 10pc Nugget pack.

Why is Derek's mother missing missing? Was she a reporter who uncovered something akin to the Panama Papers? Was she a secretary who discovered her company was a front for something shady? Or did she merely recognize someone on the street that day that she shouldn't have?

And what of the girl he likes? Is she someone he knew from high school, or is she someone watching Derek to see if he knows something about his mother's whereabouts?

Then again, it may be something related to his occupation at the Credit Card company. Did some numbers oddly appear in a client's account that turned out to be the rounded-off pennies from other accounts, skimming untracable residuals?

This can go many ways... Oh, you can keep the 'Cluck This' 10pc set.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Short Detective Related Topic - by Ahzoh - 04-25-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Some Short Detective or Medieval Related Topic - by DerVVulfman - 04-28-2016, 11:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic EJlol 12 18,608 04-09-2017, 05:38 AM
Last Post: jajajaj312